• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Guide What are some of the artifacts for?

Tampa, Florida's Bay Area Renaissance Festival (yes, lovingly known as BARF) was another fun Time Lord excursion. The Royals for this faire are Catherine Parr and Henry VIII. I strolled in, greeted the king, and held up my left hand.
"Please watch what my hand does, your Majesty." I then used the sonic screwdriver to examine his legs.
"It's not doing anything," he replied.
"And that's why you're the king! Nothing gets past you, does it? Here. Take this. It's called a lollipop. Enjoy."
I went to the Queen, who was trying desperately not to laugh.
"What month and year is it?" I asked quietly.
"December 1546."
"That gammy leg of his... My Liege! Yes, Henry, you. Take the paper off the lollipop first. I should have mentioned it." Turning back to the Queen, "Well, you've got a busy new year ahead of you." I pointed to a member of the Court. "That's Thomas Seymour, yes?"
"Yes, but how do you know--"
"Let's just say I skipped ahead. I know you fancy him, but mind the tickle games with young Elizabeth. Where I come from, that's bloody creepy. Best of luck. Ooh, I smell chips!"
I am in absolute awe of your epic sense of humour!! :rofl :rofl :rofl

Most appreciated, Pieter! :)

It was nice to be able to be someone else for a while, in a setting where people are far more inclined to join in the fun rather than call the nearest psychiatric hospital.

Back