• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

What game do I need to play this mod?

bloomstomb

Landlubber
Looks pretty amazing. Can I download Potc at worlds end, then download the build mod for it?

Or do I need the disk version of the game..

Thanks for your trouble.

Hi,

No....it's a different game.
It's Pirates of the Caribbean by Bethesda studio that you need.

Welcome to the forum, mate!

Damski is right; At World's End won't work. Here's an excerpt from the FAQ stickied on this forum that should answer your questions:
1. Which game are we talking about?
This forum is concerned with the 2003 "Pirates of the Caribbean" by Akella.
It is more-or-less a sequel to the original "Sea Dogs".

2. Where can I get the game?
The game seems rather hard-to-find these days. Try Amazon.com, eBay.com or the Yahoo Store

I got my copy from eBay for 10 euro (roughly fourteen dollars here in the us where I live) back in April and it was not used but new. If you have played kotor or neverwinter nights, you would probably like this game because it has a fairly similar game engine.

I got my copy from eBay for 10 euro (roughly fourteen dollars here in the us where I live) back in April and it was not used but new. If you have played kotor or neverwinter nights, you would probably like this game because it has a fairly similar game engine.

OK thank you guys for the replies.

Back