• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

What happened to Inzane and Yo Ho Ho's Maya tutorial???

modernknight1

Field Marshall of Hot Tubs
Staff member
Storm Modder
Anyone knows here the MAYA Tutorials went. I found where they should be, but there is no text.

MK

Can you post a link to them here? Quite possibly, the content is still there, just gone bizarrely invisible due to forum insanity.
I had that happen to other old threads as well, such as the Tools and Tutorials one, but it can be fixed. More-or-less. :razz

Can you post a link to them here? Quite possibly, the content is still there, just gone bizarrely invisible due to forum insanity.
I had that happen to other old threads as well, such as the Tools and Tutorials one, but it can be fixed. More-or-less. :razz

That's the thread Pieter. Tools and Tutorials. Yo Ho Ho's handle and sig placard are there, but no narrative content at all. Like it was deleted or something.

That was a good one and the reason I wanted to access it is because I'm about to try to export my model. It's good enough now that I'm finally willing to put some screens up for everyone to look at soon and get feedback.

MK

At least you should be able to access the text if you try to 'reply' to the empty-looking post. Recently I ran into this issue several times when trying to read again some old threads, and I had to edit some of my own old posts to make them appear. Seems that the old quoting system, the use of special characters (accents), and the piratey smiley are causing the problem for some reason.

Indeed that does seem to be the problem. I think I fixed that particular post now. Please check and let me know if you need anything else done.

Back