• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

what is the main quest?(may contain spoilers)

shikimikson

Landlubber
:onyai am little confused,because i dont know what is the main quest of this game.i have done all important quest (i think that what i seen on forum) like tenochititlan,the enchanted city,kill the beggars,in city of abandoned ship,double barrel musket,the blue bird,morgan's quests, askold's quest (half),ship of the souls (flying dutchman),story of beautiful isabella and french questline.is this maybe because i didnt done askold's quest? and too i didnt done austin quest (because i wasnt show on one meeting), and i dont know where to pick whacker's offer quest,and too i didnt done search for sharp informer (or something like that,u get it in pearl divers village) because guy about red indian told me didnt show yet at san juan del la norte bay at night.when i say main quest i think that quest after u finish it then goes credits.can somebody help me please,i can help u too with some other quests :onya

I'm guessing since the game is called CoAS and there is a CoAS quest, that could be considered the main quest.

I'm guessing since the game is called CoAS and there is a CoAS quest, that could be considered the main quest.
but i finish it,is maybe main quest quest talles of occupation (i think to capture all colonies)? if somebody know what is main quest plz help me!!!

I think there is no main quest per se. The game was made to be open play and no quest is required/forced upon you.
However, there are a whole bunch of quests available to you to prevent you from getting bored doing only randomized gameplay.

In the PotC Build Mod, we do have main quests and side quests but the only difference between the two is that the main quest
is started as soon as you start the game, while the sidequests only start when you perform a certain action.

I don't think it does, no. Would you want it to?
Original PotC did have an end and one of the first mods that was made was to allow you to continue play afterwards.

Pirates of the Caribbean is the predecessor of AoP and CoAS and we're still modding it right here.
You can find some information of our work at http://www.moddb.com/mods/new-horizons

Back