• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

What level to take Edward Law

krist2

Landlubber
Hello, I'm having problems killing this man. I board the ship, and sometimes I get to Edward with all Fighers surviving and sometimes they all die. Seem a lot of luck in the startin positions after boarding is in play. But, when fighting 1-1 with Law, I can't take him out. I'm level 11 now. I must perhaps be better at blocking etc
Should be able to save during boarding me thinks...

Hello, I'm having problems killing this man. I board the ship, and sometimes I get to Edward with all Fighers surviving and sometimes they all die. Seem a lot of luck in the startin positions after boarding is in play. But, when fighting 1-1 with Law, I can't take him out. I'm level 11 now. I must perhaps be better at blocking etc
Should be able to save during boarding me thinks...

Yes,this man is hard to kill,especially on high difficulty levels! Get first "berserk" perk and you'll kill him! :onya

thanks for your answers, will go hunting ships with my corvette then and get som more experience :D

I managed to take him out without going up in level now. I decieded to try once more, and now I got him :shoot:
I mangaged to block a bit better, and got two shots on him. Lost some good fighters in the boarding though, but shouldnt be a problem to find someone else in a tavern :cheers
The biggest problem I have with this game is the controls and camera during fights, could have been a lot better.

Killing Captains in duel (1-1) is very easy, even your stupid Edward Law.You can take it if you would be level 1 but you need to know all fighting controls.Just us "SHIFT+Mouse2" "SHIFT+MOUSE3" for dodging(second dodges and attacks) and finally use "Mouse 2" if you wanna make fast and good attacks, not just "Mouse 1"

Killing Captains in duel (1-1) is very easy, even your stupid Edward Law.You can take it if you would be level 1 but you need to know all fighting controls.Just us "SHIFT+Mouse2" "SHIFT+MOUSE3" for dodging(second dodges and attacks) and finally use "Mouse 2" if you wanna make fast and good attacks, not just "Mouse 1"

Yes very easy,but on low difficulty!
Try to kill Edward on "impossible" difficulty with rank 1 and you'll see! (even with all fighting controls) :cheers

Back