• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

What mods, how to etc...

tarsus

Landlubber
Hi.
Just have been reading, reading and to be honest can't find anything "install-and-play"
Is there any mod ready? I know there is Hardcore1.2.3, or CommunityModPack etc...
Where to download any of them from, and how to install actually...
I don't really want to mess with all the game files myself...

ps: english translated mods I mean :)

Right now the CMP is still being worked on. Everything else that is available are small one-off mods that have been created or modified to work with CoAS. There are various ways to get them installed, some require you to manually modify files. Others can be installed via the Generic Mod Enabler from Jonesoft at http://www.users.on.net/~jscones/software/products-jsgme.html

Later on down the road the CMP will be completed and that should wind up being an all in one solution for the community.

Hope this helps!

Cap'n Drow

For the first time in 20+ hours of playing the game it rained -- while I was at a town -- and it looked awesome! For some reason, it's really rare to get rain/intense rain in the game unless you land at a port after sailing through a storm (in the same area, mind). Does anyone know if there are weather settings you can tweak to force the game into having varied weather when walking around, because the rain and lightning and such really added to the atmosphere?

I'm pretty sure the code for that is somewhere, probably the PROGRAM\Weather folder.

Back