• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

..what ship was that?

Radrunner

Powder Monkey
To start, I have only ever played three pirate games... AoP, CoAS, and good ol' Sid Meier's pirates. And in one of them I found a ship. After trolling the forums and the internet, I can't find the ship anywhere.

I thought it was a "galley". But in all the wiki's i've found for the games, none of them mention a "galley". I'm pretty sure it's not a pinnace.

It was long, thing, and had OARS. lots of them. Triangle sails and a canopy over the stern deck. Could someone please tell me the ship i'm thinking of, and where i likely saw it? I swear to god it was AoP or CoAS...

Thanks!

if it was CoAS I'm pretty sure you're talking about Xebec. never played AoP, and in Pirates! I think Barque was similar to that... though I'd go with xebec.

The Bluebird (she's a Xebec) she has a canapy over the stern but i think the Battle Xebec does or aswell

Back