• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

What the hell have you done to game difficulty (b11) ?

desmond5

Landlubber
I started a new game with build 11 installed ca 1 hour ago and easely managed to capture a level 3 ship with my 57 men and 2 officers (I also had a very good sword that I bough from a TENT). This is outragous!!! Boarding and capturing is so unbalancing! Could there be a fix for that ?

Regards, Desmond

Oh and the fourth (!!!) trade mission paid me ca 30000 gold though I only had a lousy Lugger (the ship the game starts with) ? Way too unbalancing, don't you think ?

<!--QuoteBegin-Caporegime+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Caporegime)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->change the dificulty settings
it's in the f1 menu under options<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Or, if you want to do it `in-game`, you can talk to one of your hired officers, choose "About me...", and pick the option that's something like, "I'm just not right for this world." That'll allow you to change difficulty levels on the fly.

Back