• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved What to do after quest Finding Lucas da Saldanha?

Luiz

Sailor Apprentice
Ive just compleeted the quest Lucas da Saldanha, he joined me as my officer and then i searched in the caribbean. Well wasnt my surprise that I didnt found nothing to do then i searched here and then discovered that has a following quest, Rescue Le Moignere. But Lucas never spoke about this with me and the governor of La Granede didnt say anything too. PLZ HELP!!!! If its a bug and you know how to fix it plz pos the awnser and the path to the bug. Exemple:pROGRAM/DIALOGS/...

After Lucas joins you as an officer, wait 3 months (- you can sail arround the islands or do other things just keep Lucas alive ) then after 3 months when you go ashore anywhere Lucas should talk to you (must have him as an officer and with you ) will ask to go and see Justine Le Moigne on Martinique. Quest book should update.

Sail to Martinique - on port jetty Capt Maggee should run up and talk to you - go and talk to Governor then exit Townhall and Capt Maggee talks to you outside townhall. The quest Justine Le Moigne’s Disappearance has started.

I think you have to be a Level 6 or more for the quest to start.

:cheers

Thanks, but after ive just sended the message ive find out what to do. Thanks for youre help EVEN that I figuered out what was to do after read yours xD. Thanks and bye.

Back