• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

What to do with................

What new weapons / functions would you like to see?

• Jack Sparrow's Hanger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grenade launcher like the one in AWE

• Swivel Gun Volley in the Abilities menu (similar to the Musket Volley ability)

• One officer leading a Soldier Patrol

• Total voters

smallsword8

Landlubber
Ahoy, Guys!

What to do with....................

*Drum Roll*

100 Million GOLD!

Leave your suggestions below!

Check the Polls above!

Alright, alright! Most of you are PROBABLY wondering how I got this much GOLD. Well le'me tell ya' first, I didn't cheat!
Of course I didn't cheat! Im a respectable Midshipman <----------*Respectable?* xD:
Okay, now! Let me tell you what I did. I'm on the M&C Storyline. I raise the French flag, port at Port 'au Prince, enter the town, and look for a Merchant that walks up to you and asks if you want to bargain. NOT THE ONES THAT GIVE YOU THE "ONCE IN A LIFETIME OFFER" !!!!
Choose to bargain. Look to the bottom right. You should see some figures. Now these figures are, in Port 'Au Prince, GUARANTEED! to exceed 3 Million =D. What you have to do now is, SAVE NOW! (I'll tell you why later) And then, follow the merchant or lure him to the doorstep of an enterable space (I always encounter them at the Port 'au Prince Shop door, so I don't need to follow them =P It could be a building, or the gate to the Port) Then, fight and kill him/her. Now, your game will freeze a little cos the whole city will be after you :ixi
NOTE! : You need to enable the 'Loot' option in the "OPTIONS" Menu before you do this. Now, Loot the body. The first item that appears selected for looting, is the merchants gold. Whatever figure you see in the Merchant's shop window, is what you'll get. Plunder the gold, and whatever you want. It's like the merchant is giving you everything :cheers Once your done, choose to leave the window. Then, as I said to lure the merchant to a doorstep of an enterable location, enter the location you lured the merchant too. Why I said to do this, is cos you (and yer' officers) will be surrounded by Frenchies wanting to kill you. BIG NOTE! : When you kill the merchant, most of the time, your REP will decrease by 100 and you become the "Horror of the High Seas". Now, when this happens, the best thing to do is reload the previous savepoint and try again, which is why I asked you to save before doing this =) Once you enter the location, check your Player status. You should have tons, and I mean TONS more gold. Also, check your player's REP. If your REP has decreased, it's most likely your game was bugged, or you didn't see the REP Decrease Notice. So, reload the previous save (see above) Once you're happy with everything, Save your game (or not, it's your choice). Then, go back out. Why Enter a location? After entering and exiting, the city is peaceful again. So now, you can do it over and over until you become richer than me. And even yet, you can still do it until your richer than whoever yer' want to be richer than.

Hope that this helps everyone! I'll see ya' on the High Seas and Plunder and/or Capture and/or Sink your ship with me very own, HMS INDEFEATABLE which is, of course, the Dauntless. Yes, I managed to capture it (and by capture, I meant changing the M&C storyline .c files to give me the Dauntless :wp )

Stay Sharp, Look out for a flag bearing the initials "T.R."

Happy Plunderin'

Midshipman (hopeful future Commodore) Antonio 'Toni' Ryan

Back