• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

what's the better Akella's?

Ambrose LeGaillard

Powder Monkey
Ahoy mates!
Hm, since my try with PotC i think about the best Akella's game, to play only ONE thing, and take in my puter forever. to have my lil' piece of sea to go when I need.
So, what's the better?I have thought about AoP 2. Me seem the most complete, and findable game. (I like to have originals, maybe sending money to Amazon or some other house- a honest pirate worthy o' his name and the Brotherhood's friendship raise his Jolly Roger only in the sea, not in his puter! They are only jackal smugglers, mates-don't be fooled by them!)

Well, I opened fire. Advice me, and I will value your opinions about.

There are many threads on the forum on the same subjects of PotC vs. CoAS.
Long story short:
- Without modpacks, AoP 2: CoAS is definitely MUCH better than PotC is.
- WITH is a completely different story though. PotC: New Horizons improves on the original game an incredible amount.
It adds enough new content for several new games and is easily just as good as CoAS is.

In the end, it depends on personal preference more than anything else.
But since you've already got PotC, you can at least try that plus the modpack and see how you like it.
We'll be here to help you with any issues you might have, of course. :doff

Back