• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

What's the latest version number?

Buckshot Burton

Landlubber
What's the latest version number of AoP2 please?

I have 1.3.0 (still a few bugs, CTD when I have just sunk some ships etc)

Hey and will the Playlogic forums ever be up ?

When you first install CoAS, that's the latest version.

Playlogic could care less about this game, you've come to the right forum (PA!) for your CoAS needs.

Well, yesterday saw the release of CoAS Combined Mod Version three. Unfortunately there's been a set back in which some files are corrupted so currently the modding team is trying to fix that issue.

I would recommend waiting for CMv3; it adds several new ships, characters, sound effects, bug fixes and other things.

There is also CMv2, but CMv3 has three times the content as the previous version.

Another, much older mod is JSCombined Mod. That is the foundation of the other two mods I just mentioned. The JSCM adds several new ships, some new characters and bug fixes.

Community Mod V3 if we can get the darned thing uploaded correctly today. **grins**

Cap'n Drow

yes...CMv3...but wait till a working link is out...for now there is a problem with the files.
this mod will add nearly all stuff you can find in this forum all by once...fixing many bugs and adding many nice stuff.

hello, been a while since i was last in this forum

I've seen that mod and just downloaded it right now, so are u saying its bug right now? i haven't install it yet though

The version currently uploaded unzips fine. If you have a version that you downloaded before last night, I suggest d/l the one thats currently uploaded instead.

i just finish downloading that mod 30 min before i found and posted this post, so i guest that one is the safe one, thanks for the reply :)

gonna start a new game now :)

Seems to be a problem with D/L right now as shown in below pics.

D-Lone.jpg

DownLoad2.jpg

I do not believe this error is my fault as I'm logged in correctly.

Let me know when you've got it fixed as I would like to have this Mod.

Thanks.

yes...look in the COAS mod section in the mini mods thread...there you will find many mods which you can use without the community mod

Back