• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Where can I buy this game ?

AdamH1990

Powder Monkey
Hello!
I bought the first 1 carribean sales, but cant play it due to Starforce, As This game got starforce? and where can i buy it?? its not on amazon , Game, or Gamestation websites :|
any help would be appercaiated! Thanks!
Adam

Cheers, Il check it now, do you know i can get rid of starforce as i cant get Age of pirates carribean sails , to work?!

You can get it HERE at Gamers Gate

With the protection, I have no idea :(

I'm also trying to find this game. Unfortunately gamersgate doesnt seem to stock it for UK customers: when I click the link theres no buy button: just a check box for "alert me on release". I can't work out if this is becasue they dont sell it in the UK or if they are just out of keys or something. Anyone know?

That's weird, I don't see a "Buy" button there anymore either. But I've seen it in the past.

All I know is that when it was about to be released, I had been wanting to buy it on disc, but never could due to lack of availability.
I've never seen it on disc since. PotC and AoP, yes, but CoAS never.

Back