• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Where can I get these Tattoo's?

AB704

Landlubber
I've been browsing today to learn more about new horizons and found out a few threads mentioning you can get tattoo's to boost your skills. This only learned me to know that this exists in the game, but where do I get them? I can't find anything online with my web searching skills:p

Since boosting skills is apparently a thing are there other things besides tattoo's that can be used to boost skills?
Also, does this mean you can boost your skills past 10?

You should be able to find someone who will tattoo you in the opium den in Port Royale.

There are various items which boost skills. Some can be bought from stores and item traders, if they're in stock - items such as carpenter's toolkit, set of scales etc., or books such as "Black Bart's Bumper Book of Boarding" or "Morgan's Almanac". Unless you've edited "InternalSettings.h" to increase item realism, gems and Indian trinkets can also boost skills. But the maximum total boost to any one skill from items is +4.

And you can never boost a skill past 10, whether by tattoo, item or levelling up.

Back