• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

where is edward low?

Zantozzzz

Landlubber
I went to his house but he left the pirate settlement so, where can I find him? the tavern keeper told me to talk to ppl and they will tell me but I have talked to all ppl in Le Francois and I dont have anything.

I went to his house but he left the pirate settlement so, where can I find him? the tavern keeper told me to talk to ppl and they will tell me but I have talked to all ppl in Le Francois and I dont have anything.

Go to Fort de France and talk to people there (tavernkeeper, port control and shipyard I think)

Go to Fort de France is on the same island, speak with the some people there. The port controller, shipyard owner and tavern owner i think thats all of them. You will be told he has left for Bermuda, head there and speak with the shipyard owner (i advice saving before speaking with him) after speaking with him head to the pirate governer (save game) he'll ask you to find Low. I'm sure the tavern owner or someone in the tavern will tell you he has gone to (i can't remember the name of the town) but its down near Port Of Spain. Its been a very long time since i completed this quest and that was only in testing.

Try searching for your answers in this topic http://forum.piratesahoy.net/topic/13513-preparations-for-a-walkthrough/

Back