• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Where is San Pablo? (The Hunter Quest)

Lindaire

Landlubber
Welcome :)
I don't know is's a bug or not... The problem is that there is no ship in both locations.
Of course there are patrol units but there is no galleon with the name San Pablo.

Where are you searching? The San Pablo should be somewhere around San Salvador.

Likewise, I didn't recognise "The Hunter" at first - in fact, I thought it might be from one of the other games! I've played the "Bartolomeu" storyline but not for some time.

The thread is now moved to the "Bartolomeu" storyline section of the forum.

Likewise, I didn't recognise "The Hunter" at first - in fact, I thought it might be from one of the other games!
Hehe; that was my initial thought as well.
Obviously I was wrong. :cheeky

Last edited:
I searched San Salvador and around Tortuga.
This is my second approach to this story path, in the first one I had the same thing :/

At the moment, I cannot check the code in order to understand why the "ship is gone".
Try to reload a previous save, @Lindaire ...
Otherwise, @Grey Roger, is the ship model for the San Pablo still in use in the game?
I'd imagine that "SP_Pinnace50", which is the ship type in question, is still in the game. Besides, if the ship model was missing, you wouldn't go to San Salvador and fail to find the San Pablo. You'd go to San Salvador, the game would crash, and there would be a message in "system.log" about the missing model.

@Lindaire: reload a save from before you sail to San Salvador and preferably from before you talk to Augusto Queiroz. Play again up to where you arrive at San Salvador and if you still can't find the ship, post "compile.log", "system.log", and "error.log" if it exists. Incidentally, when you sailed to San Salvador, what type of ship were you in? If the quest has been running properly, you should have been given a fragata latina.

Ok ... Problem solved :)
I read the game many, many times and it finally worked.
Thank you for all the hints.

I went a little stupid -.-

Back