• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Where is the Endeavour and Dauntless?

Maceboor

Landlubber
Hello guys! :)

I play the Horatio Story and Iam ready soon.

I love the Endeavour and want to sail with her^^ Is she in Build mod 14? When yes where? How can I get it>?

And the same question for the Dauntless :)

Thank you^^

And even if you could, the "Horatio Hornblower" storyline is somewhat fragile and liable to break down if you go off doing your own thing.

Endeavour is a 1st rate man of war. You will get something similar at the end of the standard storyline ("Tales of a Sea Hawk"). You could also try the Jack Sparrow storyline ("Hoist The Colours"). Both of those allow more freedom of action, so you can go to Isla de Muerta. Have plenty of gold when you do because ships like that are not cheap...

You have to find Mr Gibbs on Tortuga, talk to him, and you will get a special compas from him.
Now Isla de Muerta will be on the map.

If you do insist on trying it on the Hornblower storyline, check your PROGRAM\console.c file.
There is a case number there which will teleport you to Isla de Muerta. If I recall, that will work even for Hornblower.
But you cannot get there on Hornblower just through regular play.

Yes! When you are in a shipyard, you can berth a ship there.

Back