• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Which one is the fastest for you!

What story line missions was the hardest, longest!

• Total voters

lentyski

Landlubber
A lot of people want to beat the quest line missions to take colony's.

So in everyone's experience, which one was the hardest, well longest I should say,and the funnest one! :D

Just a fun little poll :, plus I would really like to see everyone's opinions.​

A lot of people want to beat the quest line missions to take colony's.

So in everyone's experience, which one was the hardest, well longest I should say,and the funnest one! :D

Just a fun little poll :, plus I would really like to see everyone's opinions.​

Nice votes :D

Not many votes but i would expect thje pirate questline to be easiest due to been able to do the pirate quests straight away while the nation quests require you to have the letter of marque before you can do the general govenor quests, i bourght my privaters leciense so i jumped passed the random quests the govenor because i found those boring after a while, find the spy, shink or board the pirate ship, go to here and meet XXXX and return the package to me etc etc. I haven't done any questlines for any of the nations including pirates so i could be wrong but i would have thourght the pirate questline to be the easiest of them all and perhaps even the funniest too.

Yea Luke, I been doing the pirate quest line for a while, and enjoying it, but atm I am stuck lol, and I wish there was a pirate quest line guide... =/

I cant start the french because, I am with the Brotherhood coast with pirates or something...so I might need to re-start a game

Back