• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Which type of personal weapons do you prefer?

Weapon type

• Light weapons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Medium weapons

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Heavy weapons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pistols

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
I use the medium ones because they have a good damage and they're fast.. And of course i also use the pistol so when the enemy finally gets near me, he has already lost some of his HP..

Ideally should be evenly develop the skills of all types of weapons. Use all types of weapons. Now I use a light weapon, Morgan rapier. But for some situations need heavy weapons and the best skills.

Ahoy mates,

I'm also using medium weapons and pistols, mainly because I had some experience points with medium weapons from the "tutorial" fight (merchant career with that Ian guy) and didn't want to switch. In another game I would try differently though, maybe light weapons because of the better blocking capabilities (is that true?).

I really love medium weapons. The Haudegen delivers good damage and it doesn't use absurd amounts of energy/stamina like the poleaxe I've found.
My trusty beretta pistol (In PotC it was called scrapper pistol. Which term is correct?) takes care of enemies with low energy.

Light weapons are too weak and the haevy ones use too much energy for my trader Ian.

I use the weapons depending on the situation and try to keep my skills all about even.

Cap'n Drow

Back