• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Whither the new build?

I am of course willing to wait for the build. The game we have, thanks to NK and all the other modders is a rich, well twxtured gaming experience.

I am just curious and ok, maybe jsut a bit eager.

:dio

Jason

We're all eager and curious :rolleyes:

But I'd prefer to wait until the last of the bigs from the playtesting have been fixed before it's released.

Ohhhh, I'm just as excited when I was waiting for the original POTC to come out.. :woot Too much energy :rolleyes:

yeah i agree with ya's...im anxious! i love de game!!!!!! and a build that will make the game like 100 times better is well worth waiting for...but alas, i be not a patient p'rat! arghh! :rolleyes:

Beeilen Sie sich! :woot :eek:ops just kidding.

That was a bareframe minus a LOT of the required code to make it work. Yar, I found that out the hard way, too. ;)

Heh. Been poking around the FTP I see. xD:
Yes, the 10.2 that was on there a ways back (and prolly still is, haven't checked) is not exactly workable.
However, v11 has entered the final stretch. I guarantee it will not be long now.

However, I think I've said that before. :p:: xD:
On the other hand, this time it may actually _work_ out of the box. :p: xD:

<!--`QuoteBegin-NathanKell`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NathanKell)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Man, I guess I like the LOL smilie too much.
Seriously, the date draws very near.[/quote]

You have my word on it - build v11 will be out very very soon!
bob.jpg

Great news NK! So glad to have yoiu back! Thanks for all your hard work in supprot of our community!

:p:

Jaoson

NK i would just like to say that you are my hero - i really mean that now, that goes for all the modders - thanks everyone

<!--`QuoteBegin-Bosun`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bosun)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->You have my word on it - build v11 will be out very very soon!
bob.jpg
[/quote]

:p: <snicker!> You bad, Bosun! Hee hee!!! :p:

Back