• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Poll Who wants to have the title of baron or earl at Wh

Who wants to be or not be admiral or Duke or baron to whatever at game start

• Total voters

Lord Horatio Nelson

1st Duke of Bronté
Storm Modder
I am just wandering who would like to be an admiral and baron or something like that at game start?

Well I guess I now have time to work for that. I have already speed runner it and got the normal baron title but I have more time now that I have no school lol. Sorry off topic

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to work to become one, usually at least.

I like a sense of progression.

Well I guess I now have time to work for that. I have already speed runner it and got the normal baron title but I have more time now that I have no school lol. Sorry off topic
This is exactly why sometimes such a start would make sense for some people.
Not enough time.

I wouldn't like it unless there was some interesting drawback or limitation, so that it adds more variety.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I could make it like that

Your sire heiness

Jk I also like to work for it but time and other things is limiting me. I think I'll make the Mod's main character (who I think will be Sir Ayden Anderson) start out as commodore and have the title of sir. If I find a way to make the character be able to sleep in a large house in Port of Spain then I'll make Sure Ayden Anderson start there. He will have the Exquisite English rapier with 32 min damage and 70 max damage. His pistol will be the Fancy English long barreled pistol, and he will have a letter of marque that makes him start out with the rank of commodore. He will have 4, great wine bottles and 9 bullets. In his house in one of the chests there will be a million gold and a great map. His reputation with England will hopefully be at excellent, and his character rep will be at man of honour. I am almost home and I'll get to work on it right away, because this will be a great endeavour for me. When it is finished I hope that lots of people will use the mod, and that people start becoming my friends, and maybe I'll someday become a moderator when I aren't spamming and is more organized and neat.

Last edited:
Jk I also like to work for it but time and other things is limiting me.
Yeah, sometimes real life gets too much and we can't properly play games, or games at all; depending on the case.

I think I'll make the Mod's main character (who I think will be Sir Ayden Anderson) start out as commodore and have the title of sir. If I find a way to make the character be able to sleep in a large house in Port of Spain then I'll make Sure Ayden Anderson start there. He will have the Exquisite English rapier with 32 min damage and 70 max damage. His pistol will be the Fancy English long barreled pistol, and he will have a letter of marque that makes him start out with the rank of commodore. He will have 4, great wine bottles and 9 bullets. In his house in one of the chests there will be a million gold and a great map. His reputation with England will hopefully be at excellent, and his character rep will be at man of honour.
Interesting, seems like a good idea, especially the having your own house part.

It was done in TEHO, the next Sea Dogs game after CoAS, you had to get to a certain point to get it.
Though I don't remember anything too special about it.

I am almost home and I'll get to work on it right away, because this will be a great endeavour for me.
Good luck and happy modding! :onya

When it is finished I hope that lots of people will use the mod, and that people start becoming my friends, and maybe I'll someday become a moderator when I aren't spamming and is more organized and neat.
Most of the time good work is at some point rewarded, so it's definitely possible.

Also a thing I found out about making friends (at least here), it's not necessary to seek out.
Just be active and the opportunities will arise themselves, also be yourself.

And about the "spamming", don't take it personally, from what I understand you haven't but just in case.
You're excited to work on your new project and thus many thoughts go through your mind, I also get this; the key is to wait a bit to think about as much as possible, and once you're done, post. ;)

Last edited:
Back