• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Why can't we speed up time past 2x

craiggbrown

Corsair
Storm Modder
Is there a way to speed up time past 2x like in AOP CT? it senna like it wouldn't be to hard to write a script for that. Its been some time sync I have played this game and it is good to be back. You guys are doing some good work! Is there a CMP mod or not? I'm confused.

you can speed up and even slow things down with the plus and minus signs on num keypad,to diff speeds depending on land sea or map,i know 3 is max on land and x10 is the highest,but not sure on the particulars

There would be a file somewhere that determines the max and min (I dont have CoAS installed so cant check)

Ok, here's how it goes.

On land, time passes at 5 minutes per tick. At sea, time passes at 4 minutes per tick.

On land, maximum time acceleration is 3x, regardless of circumstance.

At sea, maximum time acceleration is 8x, unless you are in battle-mode; then the max is 6x.

You may also decelerate time; that is, make the speed slower than 1. As noted above, the way to do this is to use the keypad "+" and "-".

The "R" key will bring you back to normal speed when accelerated or decelerated. However, a second press does not return you to the previous state of acceleration or deceleration, it simply defaults to 2x.

if you want a bit more time accalation maybe following thread will help you: http://forum.piratesahoy.net//index.php?/topic/14450-time-scale-value-increase/

Back