• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Woah, is this a glitch?

Fiatil

Landlubber
Well, last night I went to a trader because I had just boarded a galleon and taken it, so I have a galleon, a sloop, a schooner, and another large class 4 ship with a name that escapes me. Anyways, I walk up to him and he offers me something like 733,000 gold pieces for it. I'm a little bit stunned like there, it took me a few seconds to get together and check it again to make sure it was right, and of course I took it. So I went to the destination, delivered the cargo, and I got 733,000 gold, and enough experience to level my character from 9 to 20. Is this <i>normal</i>? Or did I just get some weird glitch? I'm using Build 11 by the way.

No mate it is normal . If it happened that you get a delivery order from store owner and the cargo is grapes then you can expect alot of both money and exp. point ( the more you carry , more your reward ) .

Yeah, I did notice the galleon was hauling some like 340k grapes. Kind of feels like I was cheating though, leveling up THAT fast.

Back