• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Woodes Rogers Quest cannot perform distillery.

Okay, glad I could help. I'll try later with a save from inside Eden's office. Hope this works, the only thing slightly weird is that I had only Hands with me i the wine cellar (Pell stayed behind), but when I load the save inside the office, Pell also appears as an officer. But I'll see, very worst case would be a jumpstart.

@Jack Rackham for me it's the opposite. I don't get the screen message anymore, but nothing else happens, Howard Pyle stays at the door he just left, ActorType and unable to move and the secretary seems to have been knocked out. But then nothing happens.:shrug

How many enemies do you meet in the office 2 or 3?

You should loot the officer you've killed and pick up the outfit update in one of the counters.
Then a black servant arrives and opens to the hall.
You get to the estate hall and there Margaret_Pough should start a dialog etc etc

Maybe // line 55057 too and test.

Frankly I don't remember. And reloading the save game, there are no bodies anymore I think.

Last savegame is in Antigua prison, I could try it from there next time, wouldn't take me too long. And I'd have a clean new version of everything that happens in the office, instead of the savegame inside the office.

Yesterday I even tried // every line that relates to wr_boc1_copy between 54727 and 54913, so every line about wr_boc1_copy's equipment and assigning him to the group etc.

There are of course jump starts via Teach head in the very first cabin (new game) but then you'll lose
maps and other things you have found.

Back