• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

woods rogers

tommie1388

Landlubber
i found gibbs and he said "take this" then he joins me....but when i look at the map isla de murte is not on it and there's not compass in my gear? so im lost! can some one help me out here?

The compass appears under Quest Items. Isla de Muerte appears on the actual worldmap only after your first location reload.

thats what i thought...but its not there? theres no quest.... does the storyline have anything to do with it?

Yes - In the Woodes rogers quest you are not meant to leave the story and do freeplay. :no

Mr Gibbs is there in the various stories ( except Jack Sparrow ) to give access to Isle De Muerta & the special shipyard on it, that is all.

I assume you went to see Mr Gibbs when Woodes Rodgers sent you to Nevis - or on the way back from there. As I think this is the only sailing bit in the story.

I have just tried this in Beta 2-2 and Mr Gibbs was in Tortuga tavern but did not give me the compass ( nothing in Quest items ) but Isle De Muerta did appear on world map when I used it to sail to it at sea. ( could also access the special shipyard ok ).

Perhaps Mr Gibbs ( in Tortuga tavern ) should be removed or only appear after the quest is completed. :read

Perhaps Mr Gibbs ( in Tortuga tavern ) should be removed or only appear after the quest is completed.
In that case I also have to add the compass. Anything else needed?
Hope there are no other standard sidequests that could be started...

Perhaps Mr Gibbs ( in Tortuga tavern ) should be removed or only appear after the quest is completed.
Ok, I have fixed that + added the compass. Comes together with other bugfixes later on.

Back