• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved work or not

Sanel

Sailor
Storm Modder
Im curious will aop coas stay on original engine or ur making cryengine to replace stock one or ur using cryengine to make new game on coas theme couse my mind tells me u cant place other engine in game without changing everything or?
Asking becouse im decideing will i continue work on stock coas or not

Sanel, welcome aboard mate.

Our Hearts of Oak project is a stand alone game we are building from scratch using Cryengine. There is still some modding work being done on CoAS, though it is no longer a priory, just like we stopped focussing on modding for AOP with the release of CoAS. I don't think it would be possible to replace the STORM engine in CoAS, though we do have access to the source code and could modify it. After much discussion, we decided it was best to focus our efforts on developing our own game because of the limitations that the STORM engine has. You can find out more about Hearts of Oak by reading the FAQ!

Good now i can finaly rest.I increased skybox size and made hd skybox texture for coas plus i fused small fog with those clouds to avoid fog covering sky and island floating also i played again with sea amps and reflections etc and got this:
Sea reflection
Ship,island,sky,clouds,sun....also all skyboxes are moving now slowly will post images layer

I forgot pass and on what email i registrated before so i made new acc lol but this email is permant so no more vanishing from me im here to suck the best from coas

Oh yea im doing check up on my mod and fixing and improving becouse i got in it so much stuff so i started with weather
After modding alot games till i stop on coas i learned alot things how to resurect old games mostly graphicly :D

Nice, looking forward to the screen shots! :onya

We can merge this account with your old one if you like, just PM me with the details.

Nah ill stick with this clean one got new name now and prblly new mod name anway i can allways link stuff i need from old posts srry if i misstype im using my s4 so keyboard can do her own texting lol

No worries mate. I look forward to seeing what you have in mind for your mod!

Back