• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Working CoAS No-DVD Patch

Stallion

Sea Dog
Public Relations
There's now one up on GCW in case anyone's interested - I tested it and it works. :yes

Don't know if this is old news or not, since the search button didn't turn anything up.

Do you mean the one that replaces DVM.DLL Stallion? I tried that one and couldn't get it to work. :modding

That's the one. :yes The game crashed at one point, though - could be a sign it's not going to work for me either. xD:

I tried it on my laptop as well, no luck there either.

When are game publishers ever going to learn, DRM does absolutely nothing to stop piracy! All it does is piss off people who actually BUY their products! Once the friggen game is installed on my harddrive, there is no reason I should have to keep putting the damn DVD in the drive every time I play the game! Unless they are counting on me scratching the hell out of my disk so I have to go buy another one! Develop a game worth buying, and people WILL BUY IT!

I know, I know ...been over it 1000 times ...just had to vent a bit! :rolleyes:

That's okay. xD: Thanks to copy protection, the only MechWarrior game I've got doesn't work on Win 7. It thinks the CD doesn't exist. :modding

i will upload my main coas files on megaupload . just copy/paste...

i bought the game on ebay, my cat scratched the DVD after installing...

a damn 50$ game.... no more of it on amazon.uk.....

i got a crack for it.

I don't know if that's the one I have, but what I have has been working for me. :shrug

Back