• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WRITE WHAT YOU WANT

I've got the banner Thagarr made in my sig in somewheres around 20 other forums, and usually manage to get a few folks coming here after telling them about PoTC, and what it's become thanks to the Build Mod. It helps that most of my friends online have 5+ year old machines, and most get hooked on the game after an hour of it.

I just wish some of them would post mentioning how much they enjoy it. xD:

I ran across an entire forum a couple months ago of people looking for the Build Mod - apparently, they'd never heard of Google. :rolleyes: These were people still playing the stock game all this time! I told them about it, directed them to PA, then their site vanished before they could let me know how things were going for them! :modding I've got an email off to a couple of the mods asking what happened, but haven't gotten any replies yet. Pity - their site was pretty nice, too. :shrug

Thanks for your efforts then and too bad that site disappeared. :facepalm
I HAVE indeed seen discussions of the Build Mod on other sites.
I wished they'd actually mention something to us so we can, like, respond.

Anyway, since many of you guys like to write things,
would I be able to convince some of you to write some stuff about PA! and the modding going on?
Or on the gameplay of the various games and mods covered here?
Anything would be welcome. :yes

i would if i wasnt afraid of getting kicked on the forums i'm a member of

you see, most of the forums i'm a member of are for a spesific game, and you know those forums, they have almost more moderators than normal members

Lots of forums are totally against mentioning other sites nowadays. They seem to forget that's how most of them have lasted so long.

Im a member (just a member :() of another forum and they have a whole section (sort of like ours) devoted at talking about other games and mods :yes

"Charging to 300!"

"Ready, sir!"

"Everybody, stand back!!"

*ZAP!*

:flashing: :flashing: :flashing: :flashing: :flashing: :flashing: :flashing:

:2up "The topic has returned to the land of the living!"

"Good job, men!" :onya

Back