• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WRITE WHAT YOU WANT

They had to surrender, if they didn't the war would be over and the Athenians would have won, let alone that Sparta had the most weird social system, and in the latter ancient years there was almost no real Spartan by their law... Anyway, Sparta won the war (and Athens never recovered) due to the Persians' support in money and navy, along with a great strategist of theirs and Alcibiades (a thorn in the Athenians side). If they had won, there probably would have been no Alexander the great as Athens would have owned Persia after that.

in the end, yes.

they lost that battle, but they (well, all ''countries'' of greece combined)won the war.

*that is, if my memory is right

What? Peloponnesian war was a civil war by modern terms, although they didn't think of it as such.
Greece was divided by city states, Sparta was one of them, so was Athens.
Alexander's father later united them 60 years later as clients and started the expedition vs the persians but he was murdered and his son Alexander took over. Spartans however they kept their cool and they didn't join the coalition vs the persians.

This "topic" is off the course and forgotten.

So I present to you a new or to some of you old thingy: Llama Wars!!! :woot

*Morgan is still chased by a llama*

How long are you planning to be chased? xD:

blob? i remember that i'm a blob. probably no longer on fire though. i also remember trying to eat you guys.

Back