• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WRITE WHAT YOU WANT

2420549.jpg

This is what happens when Chuck Norris farts.

I made one for SimCity 3000, but the door was...uh...at the other hole. :cheeky The arse was a functioning emergency evac chute. :woot I named and labelled the whole thing, but admins deleted the upload because it was apparently too vulgar for their tastes. Yet, nekkid clubs were just fine by them. :rolleyes:

I made one for SimCity 3000, but the door was...uh...at the other hole. :cheeky The arse was a functioning emergency evac chute. :woot I named and labelled the whole thing, but admins deleted the upload because it was apparently too vulgar for their tastes. Yet, nekkid clubs were just fine by them. :rolleyes:

DAMN! :rofl I swear I can do something similar in minecraft! With that other hole acting as a water fountain. :rofl That would make my day. :rofl

[quote name='T'Flok' timestamp='1304805809' post='391597']
[quote name='Stallion' timestamp='1304801672' post='391588']
[/quote]

DAMN! :rofl I swear I can do something similar in minecraft! With that other hole acting as a water fountain. :rofl That would make my day. :rofl
[/quote]

xD: Need pictures! :woot

OK I'll do it just for fun but it'll take time I have to think about shape and dimensions... Bleh I have seen horses in Minecraft so.. I'll start doing this thing right away!

Back