• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WRITE WHAT YOU WANT

Can someone please tell me what the whole aisle 2 joke is about please? I want in!
thpirateshipff.gif

Yo ho, yo ho a pirates life for me!
We download we torrent we crack and we hack
Download me 'earties you ho!
We don't pay for software and don't give a hoot
Download me 'earties you ho!

Yo ho, yo ho a pirates life for me! :yoho

............................................________........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:”........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

You did say anything :urgh

because i don't know how the f**k i'm supposed to do something while stuck in a flying portapotty! xD:

Then solve this 'ere riddle if ye want to locate thy secret exit to Aisle 8 naive. :hmm

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

So you are deciding to use the holy nunchucks of death to fight your way out of the flying portapotty of doom, which was the first trap, but how will you escape the spiraling realm of dizzyness that is Aisle 8?

It is said that those who wander into Aisle 7, never return.

Well, there is Aisle 0, but that is not even to be attempted to enter. Ever.

Right, so the nunchucks don't work. This might take a while. But keep the nunchucks, just in case you run into other trapped people in Aisle 8 who have developed an extreme level of madness due to being trapped for decades.

Look around for a red button in the s**t bucket. That should open up a portal in the ceiling of the portapotty, which teleports you to the center of Aisle 8. Basically, the second trap.

Aye...I guess he is trapped in Aisle 8 forever. Unless he can find another way, because, alas, I can not help you.

Back