• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

BUILD 14 BETA 3.1 Polish translation

Nearly all loading screens translated, but in the folder I've encountered some strange. That is I don't know where are these locations. I will post them now and if you know them, post a reply. Thanks in advantage. fjx

Maybe I'll better post the names of the loadings:
Inside_Stonehouse
Inside_Store01
Outside_Isle
ship_repair
Town_Cartagena_Cloister_Inside
Town_Cartagena_Cloister_Outside
Town_Cartagena_Fort
Town_Cartagena_Palace
Town_Cartagena_Port
Town_Cartagena_Residence
Town_Cartagena_Tunnel
Town_FalaiseDeFleur_town_01_Spain
Town_Redmond_Town_01_Cartagena

Stonehouse is in Tortuga, Pointe a Pitre and Alice Town
Store01 is in Tortuga and Alice Town
Ship Repair appears to be used only when Dividing the Plunder at a Loanshark
Cartagena is a town made for quest purposes only, but is not yet used anywhere in the game as Bartolomeu didn't finish that part of the storyline yet
Town_FalaiseDeFleur_town_01_Spain is also part of Cartagena
Outside Isle is used only in the Bartolomeu storyline (in fact, I think that part of the story hasn't been released yet either)

I think that covers them all. I hope it helps.

BTW: I now have my external HD here again. Is there still anything you needed me to upload?

Reactions: fjx
Thanks very much. Is there any way to get to that Cartagena and isle?

For Cartagena:
In any storyline, execute this code through console:
Code:
CreateColombia();
DoQuestReloadToLocation("Cartagena_Port", "reload", "reload1" ,"");

For Isle:
In ONLY the Bartolomeu storyline, execute this code through console:
Code:
DoQuestReloadToLocation("Ilot", "reload", "citizen01" ,"");

And Cartagena fort and tunnel? I've also found a location in Cartagena that doesn't have a loading screen. I didn't know that you're able to create such locations!:doff

Try:
Code:
CreateColombia();
DoQuestReloadToLocation("Cartagena_Fort", "reload", "reload1" ,"");
And:
Code:
CreateColombia();
DoQuestReloadToLocation("Tunel", "reload", "reload1" ,"");
Indeed I also found a screen-less location; seems to be "locations\Town_Cartagena\town" also known as "Cartagena_Center".
Looks like that location model was taken from the also Storm-based game Voyage Century Online. Hadn't seen it myself before either.

And Bartolomeu has been being incredibly creative with his storylines and location use. :onya

OK, 334 loadings finished. Now to convert them from tga to tx. But my downloaded tx cionverter doesn't want to convert them, so I'm forced again to count on you. Maybe someone more experienced could help in converting?
P.S. I sent a PM to Thomas the Terror about the logo, like you, Pieter recommended me, but he didn't answer it. What can I do?
P.S. Nearly all Assassin questbook entries translated.

OK, 334 loadings finished. Now to convert them from tga to tx. But my downloaded tx cionverter doesn't want to convert them, so I'm forced again to count on you. Maybe someone more experienced could help in converting?
What is the problem? What happens when you try?

P.S. I sent a PM to Thomas the Terror about the logo, like you, Pieter recommended me, but he didn't answer it. What can I do?
I do not know. He doesn't visit often, but does occasionally drop by. He may still answer at a later stage.
Alternatively, you could either continue using the English logo or somebody should do some Photoshopping himself to adjust it even if it won't end up being the same.

When I try to open or convert these files, error access pops up or something like that. They are just tga files edited with paint.net. You have the examples at my earlier post. I have to add that if I only take a screenie without editing, I can easily convert it.

Yes, here you go.

Attachments

• Converter error.PNG
    Converter error.PNG
    281.6 KB · Views: 157
  • error2.PNG
    error2.PNG
    302.4 KB · Views: 109
Ok, they are converting but you can not move them to your E: drive. Don't you need to have the target folder open on the right hand side?

Those icons on the left side of the screen indicate that you didn't save the TGA files in entirely the right TGA format.
Unfortunately I can't remember what to change for that either. Does anyone else here remember?

Back