• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Tailor

I have installed build v.11, but I cannot find the tailors on any of the islands... :cry

Can anyone tell me where they are supposed to be...?

:cheers:

Ok... I´ve checked every house in redmond, but no tailor... Opened all houses that was not locked, bu no tailor...

Where is he in redmond...?

:cheers

the tailor on redmond island is in the area by the church as i recall...the last house on your RIGHT if you face the church. :cheers :cry

Well i know where it is :cry ,the first thing to do is you must go to infront of the governor's house you will follow a road to the left then after that you'll end up in the get after you finish coming down the stairs you will go left again then youll see a stair with a door :cheers so there it is the tailor shop matey :p:

<!--`QuoteBegin-Vassal`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vassal)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Well i know where it is :p: ,the first thing to do is you must go to infront of the governor's house you will follow a road to the left then after that you'll end up in the get after you finish coming down the stairs you will go left again then youll see a stair with a door :cry so there it is the tailor shop matey :p3[/quote]

or from the gate/port go left past the shipyard, down stairs, right upstairs, there he is.......
:cheers:

<!--`QuoteBegin-Lucky` Jack Aubrey+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lucky Jack Aubrey)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->It shall say tailor when I approach the door...?[/quote]Unfortunately they don't all say "Tailor Shop" when you go by the door. Something someone missed, I guess... I'm sure it'll get fixed in an update... :cheeky 8)

Just to clarify, when you approach a door to the tailors shop, it will specifically say so; you don't need to go running into every building.

Yeah me too, I've found the ones in Redmond and QC only..

Back