• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

2010 FIFA World Cup

Nice video :onya

Commiserations to the Aussies
I was actually screaming at my TV for them to win by more goals.
(That I should add [me screaming] only usually happens when a quest has a bug in it! :modding )

Watching NZ as I am writing this. :shock

I was happy with Australia to go out at least with a win

New Zealand 0-0 Paraguay, Italy 2-3 Slovakia

ITALY OUT, finish last in the group with New Zealand missing out by 1 point

I was happy with Australia to go out at least with a win

New Zealand 0-0 Paraguay, Italy 2-3 Slovakia

ITALY OUT, finish last in the group with New Zealand missing out by 1 point
But at least New Zealand go home unbeaten and given the stats on the number of players they had available to choose from that you gave, a very honourable result.
The Australians also played REAL football also an honourable result.

Good on-ya "down there" :onya

Apart for Australia's first game I was extremly happy with us :yes

The New Zealand effort though is amazing considering most of their squad are only semi-professional and they really can be very proud of what they achieved :woot

Its amazing how many American residents on the FIFA website were going for the Socceroos against Serbia, I think its probably because in both our countries it isnt the biggest sport but we do see as selves as being able to compete with the best and I know I will be hoping USA can go further in the cup (beat Ghana for us ;)) :onya

The Netherlands and Denmark games today - I'm rooting for both of them too.

As a side note I love watching the faces of the various supporters - grief, joy agony ecstasy - depending how the respective teams are doing.

Argh....1-2 Ghana in OT. Great game though, Ghana really showed their A game. Even when the US threw every one in, even the goalie, the Ghana defense held on.

Check the first post to see who won the groups, whos been eliminated and how the round of 16 is going

And the final 8 are decided, both favourites are still in with Spain facing Paraguay and Brazil facing the Netherlands...

In the other 2 games the Argentinians are playing the Germans and Ghana plays Uruaguay

2 for the price of 1... Netherlands are still in and Brazil are out :woot

(which just happened to be the score 2-1 :rofl)

The best match so far. I'm really sorry for those who missed it.

I can't imagine what kind of speech the Bert van Marwijk had with the players after first half, but it really worked miracles. Good job! :onya

probably something like this:

bert van marwijk: ALRIGHT EVERYBODY! LET ME MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR!
YOU WIN! OR YOU DIE! NOW GET BACK ON THAT FIELD AND KICK SOME ASS!!!!! AM I UNDERSTOOD!?

team: yes sir! xD:

Hmmm ...

Sounds a bit like a Fourth Officer I know:

A certain Fourth Officer: ALRIGHT EVERYBODY! LET ME MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR!
YOU MOD! OR YOU DIE! NOW GET BACK ON THOSE PROGRAMS!!!!! AM I UNDERSTOOD!?

(No names ... no pack drill ;) )

Back