• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

60 Gun Spanish Ship

Oskar94

Sailor Apprentice
Storm Modder
My next project is this, a spanish 60 gun ship, launched in the 1730 ca, here the plan:

afc36o.jpg

Anyway for now i can't use a lot the pc, so the building will take some times...

Nice looks like we'll have another nice quality 4th rate. Anyhow how go your other projects including the chapman's frigate, the La Belle and raa path file?

The La Belle is finished, she need only some locator work, i worked on the Chapman's frigate, but she's not finished yet, and the Raa path is done, now i'm going out wor a week, so i hope to upload all when i return...

I actually got pgargon to make the path models for Raa and Poseidon, because I thought you were too busy.
Never mind- the point is, both ships now have the paths, and are pretty much release-ready! (Raa still needs some final conversion, but Poseidon is done)
They'll both be in the Easter pack. However, I think your other ships will have to wait; I'll probably make another small pack, or they'll be in the next official patch. ;)

For me it's the same, if you want to release a small pack with the La Belle, the Chapman's and this one, for me it's ok, anyway please, let me thank's you, because you, and you aren't the only one, you are doing a great job here...

For me it's the same, if you want to release a small pack with the La Belle, the Chapman's and this one, for me it's ok,
Don't forget the Surprise, too! :cheeky

anyway please, let me thank's you, because you, and you aren't the only one, you are doing a great job here...
Thanks, I'm glad you think so. It's a pleasure working with all these great ship models, both renovated and brand new ones! :cheers

How i can forget it? Anyway i asked who made the film one the plans, but seems he killed himself, so...

Quick question, Jack: what will the rigging look like for this new ship?
I'm asking because, if it involves a spanker sail, please make sure you read my notice here.
If it's a lateen sail instead, then there's nothing extra to do. :no

The first update ;)
And she hasn't got the spanker :rolleyes:

@Craiggo, yes thank's, when i can i'll upload it on the ftp, then is yours :onya

Attachments

• immagine.jpg
    immagine.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 255
  • immagine2.jpg
    immagine2.jpg
    316.8 KB · Views: 253
Nice ship Jack. I think it is ist good idea to finish the La Belle before you create more other ships. ;) If you need help contact me. :onya

Thank's...
The problem is that now i can't upload her, the modelling is finished on La Belle,she needs only locators ;)

Another update, what do you think? :keith

Attachments

• immagine3.jpg
    immagine3.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 325
  • immagine4.jpg
    immagine4.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 303
She's coming along nicely! :onya
One small thing is that the lower half of the keel should be white, just like the hull below the waterline, I'd say.

What's the status of the Surprise? If she's finished but you're having upload problems, you could always try sending via e-mail. :shrug

Back