• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

A big problem

Tall ship

Landlubber
I have a big problem with latest build, every time i try to open inventory screen game simply crashes, i was hoping next update will solve it, but apparently it did not, i suspect period weapons mod is to blame, can somebody just make me a patch to mod it out?

What to say? I'd do it myself but i don't know the first thing about how it was made to be, and the time that would take somebody to teach me would in all likelihood surpass the time that person would need to do it himself :( :( :(

I have a big problem with latest build, every time i try to open inventory screen game simply crashes, i was hoping next update will solve it, but apparently it did not, i suspect period weapons mod is to blame, can somebody just make me a patch to mod it out?

Do you have any error logs? - ( system - compile - error ) they might give a hint as to what is causing the crash.

Can you post them as an attachment to a post in this thread.

See this post ( item no. 5 ) for setting up error logging --->> http://forum.pirates...aq/#entry352879

Eh, sory, it seems new changes in forum made that site unavailable,
Pirates Ahoy! is currently unavailable

Avast ye scurvy dogs!
this is what shows when i try to access it, would you mind explaining the process yourself?

Um, now im puzzled. I enabled error logging and now the problem is, well gone, everything is going smoothly and i did absolutely nothing save for enabling error logging(before you ask, yes i am sure it was not just random glitch, i had that problem in different campaign for over a year). Well i guess i should not looking gift horse in mouth, thanks.

Back