• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

A little question about combined mod v3.2.0

Baimei

Landlubber
I download this mod a couple days ago, and i start playing as peter blood and i saw that if you select jack sparrow or davy jones for exsample you got the black pearl (jack) or the flying dutchman (davy jones), but when i find those character on my game with peter blood any of those has hes true ships, jack has a nice ship but not the black pearl, and davy jones has a little boat (lol). so this is it or i have something wrong?, can change that?

Sorry for my english, i am not an english speaker :(

The same thing with GOF. Other characters improve their experiences too so after some time, they'll have better ships.
If you want to start with one of those ships, you have to edit lines in some files which are in the main folder of the game.

The same thing with GOF. Other characters improve their experiences too so after some time, they'll have better ships.
If you want to start with one of those ships, you have to edit lines in some files which are in the main folder of the game.
but i can get any of those ship with my actual character (peter blood)???. i mean can i find the black pearl or the flying dutchman

My character is Jack Aubrey. At the beginning he had got HMS Sophie. I aboarded Raa Frigate, then USS Constitution.
Anyway, you should open game, open Options, mod options and there're a few options and you can choose there COAS default or realistic. Change 'ship purchase' ( I think it was that option ).
If you change you, you'll probably find better ships and more models at shipyard. I think it depends from your experience too.

Anyway, I couldn't have found USS Constitution, so I sailed to Charlestone, went to shipyard and saved game there.
I loaded game at the same place about 40 times but I found USS Constitution. I bought it, later I found USS Constitution with better possibilites which was under French flag so I just change Union Jack to spanish flag and they surrendered.

So, change this option, sail to other island, go to shipyard, save game there ( don't talk to him about ships earlier ). Then just load the game and ask him about ships. There'll be different ships. Try it many times, you'll find it. I saw Black Pearl a few times but flying dutchman not.

The another way is ( as I wrote ) change lines in file of the game. You can choose there which ship you want to start with but it requires start the new game.

Btw.: I've never seen Black Pearl or Flying Dutchman which was sailing somewhere. I've seen Black Pearl at shipyard a few times so far. You can also talk to other captains which sometimes are in tavern. They'll probably have weak ships but if you have better level and you get better ship, they'll have better ships too. I saw one captain who had got Black Pearl when he joined to me and we made companion.

I had Black Pearl once but I don't know what cool you see in it. I like really well-made ships like Surprise, Raa Frigate, Unicorn, Nightmare ( love this ship but I've got better ) and Constitution.

Sorry for my English. Ask me if you don't understand something.

The Black Pearl is fairly common and easily captured, but the Flying Dutchman is rare. I have only seen her one time.

My character is Jack Aubrey. At the beginning he had got HMS Sophie. I aboarded Raa Frigate, then USS Constitution.
Anyway, you should open game, open Options, mod options and there're a few options and you can choose there COAS default or realistic. Change 'ship purchase' ( I think it was that option ).
If you change you, you'll probably find better ships and more models at shipyard. I think it depends from your experience too.

Anyway, I couldn't have found USS Constitution, so I sailed to Charlestone, went to shipyard and saved game there.
I loaded game at the same place about 40 times but I found USS Constitution. I bought it, later I found USS Constitution with better possibilites which was under French flag so I just change Union Jack to spanish flag and they surrendered.

So, change this option, sail to other island, go to shipyard, save game there ( don't talk to him about ships earlier ). Then just load the game and ask him about ships. There'll be different ships. Try it many times, you'll find it. I saw Black Pearl a few times but flying dutchman not.

The another way is ( as I wrote ) change lines in file of the game. You can choose there which ship you want to start with but it requires start the new game.

Btw.: I've never seen Black Pearl or Flying Dutchman which was sailing somewhere. I've seen Black Pearl at shipyard a few times so far. You can also talk to other captains which sometimes are in tavern. They'll probably have weak ships but if you have better level and you get better ship, they'll have better ships too. I saw one captain who had got Black Pearl when he joined to me and we made companion.

I had Black Pearl once but I don't know what cool you see in it. I like really well-made ships like Surprise, Raa Frigate, Unicorn, Nightmare ( love this ship but I've got better ) and Constitution.

Sorry for my English. Ask me if you don't understand something.

The Black Pearl is fairly common and easily captured, but the Flying Dutchman is rare. I have only seen her one time.

then i can get those ships anyways whit peter blood, I just need to find them. i will try modify the lines just in case.

PD: now i have the dunkirk, a beast of ship with 100 cannons but is too slow

thanks fellas

i saw a character with the pearl, if you press f10 you can see the characters, all of them and one of them has the black pearl, i need to find him

Back