• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Included in Build A new buccaneer camp?

What a pity. A kind of mini-quest that will let the player kill these two guys.
Like these two guys are troublemakers in the camp and the other buccaneers would be happy to see someone killing them.

They aren't troublemakers, at least not to other residents of the camp. They just enjoy playing jokes on outsiders. That means you. :p

Don't forget, there are still the three "Pirate" characters - "buccaneer_01", "buccaneer_02" and "buccaneer_03". You could always write a mini-quest to kill them if you like...

If they aren't troublemakers, the mini-quest is a bit useless for them.
However, a mini-quest would be interesting in this location. Some houses closed in the camp could be used for that.
In my case, I cannot do that at the moment. I need to work first in the next Bartolomeu' storyline quest.
After that, why not... But as side-quest, I've already another project: extend the 'A family Story' quest.

Attached: zip file containing all the relevant "PROGRAM" files. After copying this lot into place, there should be new dialog files "BC_Citizens_dialog.c/h" which both Bryan the Disgruntled and Bloody Norm Kidd should now use.

As with citizens in other places, you can ask about the town, ask directions, or ask for opinions about a couple of local people. As promised, this pair aren't as helpful as normal citizens. :p
Asking how to get to the store...
directions_store_bryan.jpg directions_store_norm.jpg
Or the tavern...
directions_tavern1.jpg

If you ask for their opinion of the storekeeper, they want to be paid. You can offer a mere 1 coin:
opinion_storekeeper_pay1.jpg
Or you can offer 100:
opinion_storekeeper_pay100_1.jpg opinion_storekeeper_pay100_2.jpg opinion_storekeeper_pay100_3.jpg

Attachments

• PROGRAM.zip
    41.9 KB · Views: 260
Back