• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

A new monk

Jacob

Sailor
Storm Modder
Welcome everyone!

Today I'd like to present a new character as a monk.

He's an undead monk who seek adventure and also wants to exact his punishment upon this cruel archipelago.

Everything is inside the ZIP file.

Unpack the files into your POTC New Horizons files and the game character will be available.

This skin will be in British tailors for now.

As I also think:

"Will it be possible to make a special set of sounds for this character"?

What are your thoughts?

Attachments

• New Monk.zip
    484.5 KB · Views: 109
That looks good, @Jacob! :onya

I had to correct "RESOURCE\INI\INTERFACES\pictures.ini" as you'd added a reference for "FACE128_608" but you're actually using portrait 607. (I also added entries for 603-606, not currently used because @Jack Rackham only needs 64x64 portraits for his quest, but adding them does no harm and may help to show other modders that those numbers are already taken.)

Perhaps change the long "model.description" to be "model.storytext" instead, and add a shorter description of the model for "model.description"? As well as making for a shorter dialog line when you find the model on sale from a tailor, it would make the model available in character selection as a "Named" character. This would make it easier for players to find when selecting a character or model at the start of a new game.

Special sounds: should be possible. @Jack Rackham is the expert on sounds, perhaps he can help?

Yes, that's a really scary monk. :shock

I use to add sounds to almost all dialog lines. So yes you can add whatever sounds you want. See the attached file for an example.

Attachments

• character sounds.7z
    894 bytes · Views: 111
Yes, that's a really scary monk. :shock

Well, I tried to make it more sinister.

Maybe we could somehow use it in one of the quests?
Maybe "Strange things going on in the Archipelago" would make a use of it.

We could use this monk as a Dark Teacher in Satanist's Hideout on Puerto Rico or as a Dark Captain on frigate "Mefisto".?

Also, how can I make it sound more like a skeleton?
After all, his an undead.

Last edited:
I added another version of an undead fellow.

If you have trouble sleeping tonight because of his look, I sincerely apologize xD

Also thought, why not add a specific blade for him
for example a Falcon Sword?

Attachments

• Undeadman.zip
    485.1 KB · Views: 103
Maybe we could somehow use it in one of the quests?
Maybe "Strange things going on in the Archipelago" would make a use of it.

We could use this monk as a Dark Teacher in Satanist's Hideout on Puerto Rico or as a Dark Captain on frigate "Mefisto".?
As far as I know, there's no indication that the Satanists are supernatural in any way, including their leaders. Possibly that undead monk is what they were hoping to summon in their ritual.

Maybe team up with @GhostOfDeath91 for some quest action for the monk. After all, you've borrowed his "CursedMariana" as the monk's ship. ;)

Also thought, why not add a specific blade for him
for example a Falcon Sword?
What's a Falcon Sword? If you mean a Falchion, we have a few of them, though they're not specific to any character. Otherwise, if you have a suitable blade model, upload that as well.

Speaking of weapons
What's a Falcon Sword? If you mean a Falchion, we have a few of them, though they're not specific to any character. Otherwise, if you have a suitable blade model, upload that as well.

I'm sorry that put you in wrong direction, I wanted to create a special unique sword for this character .

[File attachment]

This .rar file contain my own version of a saber.
I simply added some texture into it and I also added an icon of this weapon.
.txt files contains an information about this saber and it's stats.

This is my Saber
Zrzut ekranu (347).png

And this is it's Icon

demons_Icon.png

Now, if only there was a way to add this weapon into the game?

Attachments

• Ebony Saber.zip
    181.6 KB · Views: 103
It should certainly be possible to put it into the game. But the icon does not look much like the sword - the hilt is the wrong shape and is copper-coloured, not gold as the description and model indicate. How about this?
blade_demon_icon.jpg

Do you want this sword to give any skill bonuses or penalties? For example, the Cortes sword gives +1 Melee and -1 Luck.

What price should it sell for? You won't be able to buy it in any store but you should be able to sell it.

It should certainly be possible to put it into the game. But the icon does not look much like the sword - the hilt is the wrong shape and is copper-coloured, not gold as the description and model indicate. How about this?

HOLY CRAP, this one looks amazing. Yes that's should do it.
Thank you @Grey Roger .

As for skill bonuses and penalties, I would say it like this.

+1 Melee ,-1 Leadership and -1 Sailing should do the trick.

It can be sold for 12K I would say.

But how can we add it?

Is it something to do with PROGRAM/ITEMS/initItems.c ?

The definition goes into "initItems.c". Look at the special blades such as "BladeFD", "BladeSC", or "BladeMH".

The model goes into "RESOURCE\MODELS\Ammo" and the texture goes into "RESOURCE\Textures\Ammo". The description goes into "RESOURCE\INI\TEXTS\ENGLISH\ItemsDescribe.txt" - again, look for some of the existing swords.

The interface picture is a little trickier, so I've done it for you. Download this, unzip it, put it into "RESOURCE\Textures\INTERFACES", and make sure the definition in "initItems.c" includes these lines:
Code:
  itm.picIndex                = 12;
  itm.picTexture              = "ITEMS_AS";

Attachments

• itemsAS.tga.tx.zip
    245.1 KB · Views: 93
The definition goes into "initItems.c". Look at the special blades such as "BladeFD", "BladeSC", or "BladeMH".

The model goes into "RESOURCE\MODELS\Ammo" and the texture goes into "RESOURCE\Textures\Ammo". The description goes into "RESOURCE\INI\TEXTS\ENGLISH\ItemsDescribe.txt" - again, look for some of the existing swords.

The interface picture is a little trickier, so I've done it for you. Download this, unzip it, put it into "RESOURCE\Textures\INTERFACES", and make sure the definition in "initItems.c" includes these lines:

I don't know how to thank you for your help :)

But now I have a question, how should make this sword appear on Avergorex?

I made something like this

// Strange Ebony Saber
makeref(itm,Items[n]);
itm.id = "demon";
itm.skiptrade = false; //BB you can sell the item
itm.skipsell = true; // you can't buy it
itm.skiprand = true; // you can't randomly find it
itm.skipequip = false;
itm.groupID = BLADE_ITEM_TYPE;
itm.name = "itmname_bladeDEMON";
itm.describe = "itmdescr_bladeDEMON";
itm.folder = "ammo";
itm.model = "demon";// was "demon"
itm.picIndex = 12; // was 12
itm.picTexture = "ITEMS_AS"; // was "items_AS"
itm.price = 15660; //BB (25000)
itm.dmg_min = 29.0;
itm.dmg_max = 59.0;
itm.piercing = 85; //BB (90)
itm.block = 95;
itm.minlevel = 99; //BB+PB
itm.rare = 0.00; // should be unique
itm.param.time = 0.1;
itm.skill.leadership = -1;
itm.skill.sailing = -1;
itm.skill.fencing = +3;
itm.param.colorstart = argb(64, 64, 64, 64);
itm.param.colorend = argb(0, 32, 32, 32);
itm.nation = PIRATE;
n++;

On a side note, maybe we should add weapon into a certain character and will attack a player with it, instead of simply giving it at the beginning of the game (that would be overpowered status).

If I would know how to add characters into any location, it would be great.
I am not sure if the temple on Cuba still exists like before (I think this is unlikely) but this place should be a perfectfor that kind of battle.

A pirate captain going up against an undead creature.

What do you think about it @Grey Roger @Jack Rackham ?

Last edited:
As far as I know, there's no indication that the Satanists are supernatural in any way, including their leaders. Possibly that undead monk is what they were hoping to summon in their ritual.

Maybe team up with @GhostOfDeath91 for some quest action for the monk. After all, you've borrowed his "CursedMariana" as the monk's ship. ;)

I also had this idea that the satanists are trying to invoke something with the children they have abducted.

Hence my idea of a continuation of their quests by staging La Mariana. Before I give up, for now, for my storyline.

However, if these characters are added to the mod, I would like my ship not to be used by default at the start of the game when selecting these characters. I'm afraid that players who are new to New Horizon will not differentiate between these characters and my storyline. Why not use the Mephisto? @Jacob was offering this vessel for one of these models.

However, if these characters are added to the mod, I would like my ship not to be used by default at the start of the game when selecting these characters. I'm afraid that players who are new to New Horizon will not differentiate between these characters and my storyline. Why not use the Mephisto? @Jacob was offering this vessel for one of these models.

That works with me, I'll use a diffrent ship

I don't know how to thank you for your help :)

But now I have a question, how should make this sword appear on Avergorex?

I made something like this
// Strange Ebony Saber
makeref(itm,Items[n]);
itm.id = "demon";
itm.skipequip = false;
itm.folder = "ammo";
itm.model = "demon";// was "demon"
itm.dmg_min = 29.0;
itm.dmg_max = 59.0;
itm.piercing = 85; //BB (90)
itm.block = 95;
itm.param.time = 0.1;
itm.skill.sailing = -1;
itm.skill.fencing = +3;
itm.nation = PIRATE;
n++;
That should work. In fact, it does work - I added something almost identical into my version of "initItems.c", though I've renamed the model to "blade_ebony". I've also added the necessary lines into "ItemsDescribe.txt", and also made all the other necessary changes. More about that in a moment...

On a side note, maybe we should add weapon into a certain character and will attack a player with it, instead of simply giving it at the beginning of the game (that would be overpowered status).

If I would know how to add characters into any location, it would be great.
I am not sure if the temple on Cuba still exists like before (I think this is unlikely) but this place should be a perfectfor that kind of battle.
The other temple is on Hispaniola, not Cuba. But there is no interior defined for it. I copied the definition for the Cozumel temple interior to use for the inside of the Hispaniola temple for my "Ardent" storyline; in any other storyline, you won't get into the temple.

Otherwise, reduce the stats to something a bit more suitable for a starting character and give it to your character at the start of the game. You could do this by editing "PROGRAM\Characters\characters_init.c" - look for "Geralt of Rivia" or "Bohdan Aleskeevich Voronov" as examples of how specific characters have been given both specific swords and specific initial ship log entries.

Now for my own tests. There were a couple of problems with the ship. If you start as a cursed character with "CursedMariana", you trigger a special curse which was written by @GhostOfDeath91 for his own character, which ends up putting you next to the biggest Spanish fort in the Caribbean, not a good place to be if you're flying an English flag at the start! But of course, if you use a different ship, that won't happen. The other problem is that the ship's name is very long, which means it looks like this:
undead_select.jpg

The next problem is the sword. Your texture file makes it look very shiny, the reason being the alpha channel. This is something available in .tga files. Normally, where it's white, the texture is visible; where it's black, the texture is transparent, e.g. windows or holes in sails. Weapons use it differently - they use the texture where it's black and show bright shiny silver where it's white. Your texture file has a pure white alpha channel so the whole sword is shiny silver. I played around with the texture using Photoshop and the result is attached.

And then I tried starting a game with Avergorex. For this test I simply used "console.c" to give him the ebony sword, as well as perform a couple of other little tricks, such as converting an officer to use the "undeadman" model:
undeads.jpg

These characters can't keep their mouths shut, so it was easy to persuade them to tell me of your future plans. xD
undeads_talk.jpg

Attachments

• demons.tga.tx.zip
    61.9 KB · Views: 96
@GreyRoger Once again I owe you for helping me with this.

@GhostOfDeath91 I changed the ship from yours to a tartane for now, I'll come up with diffrent ship later (maybe xebec?).

This is a code for Avergorex weapon.

switch(CharPlayerType)
{
case PLAYER_TYPE_CASTAWAY:
if(GetMySimpleOldName(ch) == "Avergorex")
{
ch.shiplog.Title.log0 = "My first arrival";
ch.shiplog.Entry.log0 = "I spent my eternal life as a demon in the underworld, but this time someone has summoned me to this mortal world. They thought when they summon me by thier stupid ritual, they will be rewarded with power, such a foolishness. After I killed them, I took their belongings, their robes and weapons, especially MY saber that I found on their leader, for now I should have a look around and see where this world will lead me."
if(ENABLE_WEAPONSMOD) GiveItem2Character(ch, "demons");
else GiveItem2Character(ch, "demons");
}
else
{
if(ENABLE_WEAPONSMOD) GiveItem2Character(ch, "bladeC2+2");
else GiveItem2Character(ch, "bladeC2");
}
GiveItem2Character(ch, "pistol1");
break;

And this is new stats of ebony saber

// Strange Ebony Saber

makeref(itm,Items[n]);
itm.id = "demons";
itm.skipequip = false;
itm.folder = "ammo";
itm.model = "demons";// was "demons"
itm.dmg_min = 20.0;
itm.dmg_max = 31.0;
itm.piercing = 50; //BB (90)
itm.block = 50;
itm.param.time = 0.1;
itm.skill.sailing = -1;
itm.skill.fencing = +1;
itm.nation = PIRATE;
n++;

These characters can't keep their mouths shut, so it was easy to persuade them to tell me of your future plans. xD

xD Nicely done, but I'll say.

The reason why chose such texture is because of Prophesy of Pendor for Mount&Blade Warband.
The ebony steel is usually the best available material in the game due to it's damage and speed.

As for undead monk and sailor, the undead also exist in this mod, you even gave to fight them.

I changed the ship from yours to a tartane for now, I'll come up with diffrent ship later (maybe xebec?).
According to his entry in "initModels.c", Avergorex starts by default in 1576, which is "Early Explorers" period. Xebecs didn't exist then.

Start PoTC, select "FreePlay", set the year to 1576, then click on the ship portrait on the right. You can now scroll through the various ship types available at that time. See if there's one you like. (Don't use Golden Hind, that's Francis Drake's ship!)

This is a code for Avergorex weapon.

switch(CharPlayerType)
{
if(GetMySimpleOldName(ch) == "Avergorex")
{
ch.shiplog.Title.log0 = "My first arrival";
ch.shiplog.Entry.log0 = "I spent my eternal life as a demon in the underworld, but this time someone has summoned me to this mortal world. They thought when they summon me by thier stupid ritual, they will be rewarded with power, such a foolishness. After I killed them, I took their belongings, their robes and weapons, especially MY saber that I found on their leader, for now I should have a look around and see where this world will lead me."
if(ENABLE_WEAPONSMOD) GiveItem2Character(ch, "demons");
else GiveItem2Character(ch, "demons");
}
else
{
}
break;
That's fine if he's going to be a castaway, but you've set him up by default to be cursed. "ENABLE_WEAPONSMOD" allows weapons to have different qualities; your ebony sword doesn't have them, so you don't need the condition on "ENABLE_WEAPONSMOD". Anyway, the "PLAYER_TYPE_CURSED" part of "characters_init.c" is already becoming very messy with nested "if... else... else" sections to cater Davy Jones, Ricardo Orellana and generic cursed characters. Adding another one will make it even worse. So I'm rewriting it to identify which curse to apply, then replacing all the "if" blocks with a simple "switch". That should make it a lot easier to add Avergorex and any other specific cursed characters in future. I can then add in a bit for Avergorex to give him his special sword as well as the ship's log entry.

And this is new stats of ebony saber
// Strange Ebony Saber

makeref(itm,Items[n]);
itm.id = "demons";
itm.skipequip = false;
itm.folder = "ammo";
itm.model = "demons";// was "demons"
itm.dmg_min = 20.0;
itm.dmg_max = 31.0;
itm.piercing = 50; //BB (90)
itm.block = 50;
itm.param.time = 0.1;
itm.skill.sailing = -1;
itm.skill.fencing = +1;
itm.nation = PIRATE;
n++;
Now that the damage, piercing and block stats are toned down, perhaps also remove the penalties on Leadership and Sailing? A starting character is going to need those at their already low levels so that he can at least sail something bigger than a dinghy!

xD Nicely done, but I'll say.

The reason why chose such texture is because of Prophesy of Pendor for Mount&Blade Warband.
The ebony steel is usually the best available material in the game due to it's damage and speed.
The phrase "can't keep their mouths shut" has a double meaning. It can be literal, making a gentle joke about their appearance. Or it can mean that they talk a lot and give secrets away easily, such as that you may be working on a demoness character. ;)

Incidentally, if you download and unzip the sword texture file in my previous post, don't bother trying to look at the sword with GM Viewer. It doesn't know how to treat weapons differently from other objects, which means it will show the sword as almost entirely invisible. I didn't get a screenshot of it but it looks good in the game, with some shiny highlights on the hilt and a slight sheen to the blade.

According to his entry in "initModels.c", Avergorex starts by default in 1576, which is "Early Explorers" period. Xebecs didn't exist then.

Start PoTC, select "FreePlay", set the year to 1576, then click on the ship portrait on the right. You can now scroll through the various ship types available at that time. See if there's one you like. (Don't use Golden Hind, that's Francis Drake's ship!)

Alright, I'll think of other date and ship.

That's fine if he's going to be a castaway, but you've set him up by default to be cursed. "ENABLE_WEAPONSMOD" allows weapons to have different qualities; your ebony sword doesn't have them, so you don't need the condition on "ENABLE_WEAPONSMOD". Anyway, the "PLAYER_TYPE_CURSED" part of "characters_init.c" is already becoming very messy

I'll change the code

The phrase "can't keep their mouths shut" has a double meaning. It can be literal, making a gentle joke about their appearance. Or it can mean that they talk a lot and give secrets away easily, such as that you may be working on a demoness character. ;)

You know me all to well xD
Yes I was planning to add a demoness....Well I got one, using a Beatrice model. I changed a textures a bit, she has devil-like eyes and red skin.

Now that the damage, piercing and block stats are toned down, perhaps also remove the penalties on Leadership and Sailing? A starting character is going to need those at their already low levels so that he can at least sail something bigger than a dinghy!

Alright, I'll also change the penalty system in this sword to be more of use in fight and something else.

@Grey Roger Can you please tell me what should I do to make those sabers not so shiny?

I also added 3 characters, also undead.

The reason why I am picking up a saber, it's because I can easily edited and not guess where's pommel or base of the blade.

Attachments

• Rune Sabers and their owners.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 122
@Grey Roger Can you please tell me what should I do to make those sabers not so shiny?
See post #14. Weapons use the alpha channel to determine which parts are shiny silver, which parts are texture, and which are somewhere in between. White alpha means shiny silver, black means pure texture, grey is somewhere in between. When you use TX Convertor to convert the .tga file to .tga.tx for the game, use one of the settings with more than 1 bit on the alpha channer, e.g. A4R4G4B4 or DXT3.

I also added 3 characters, also undead.
Are you planning on writing a story with all these characters?

initModels.c

// Diamond Rube Saber
makeref(itm,Items[n]);
itm.id = "dmsabr";
itm.skipequip = false;
itm.name = "itmname_blade";
itm.describe = "itmdescr_bladedmsab";
itm.folder = "ammo";
itm.model = "dmsabr";// was "demons"
itm.dmg_min = 25.0;
itm.dmg_max = 36.0;
itm.piercing = 65; //BB (90)
itm.block = 50;
itm.param.time = 0.1;
itm.skill.leadership = +1;
itm.nation = PIRATE;
n++;

// Emerald Rune Saber
makeref(itm,Items[n]);
itm.id = "emesbr";
itm.skipequip = false;
itm.name = "itmname_bladeemesb";
itm.describe = "itmdescr_bladeemesb";
itm.folder = "ammo";
itm.model = "emesbr";// was "demons"
itm.dmg_min = 20.0;
itm.dmg_max = 31.0;
itm.piercing = 55; //BB (90)
itm.block = 55;
itm.param.time = 0.1;
itm.skill.leadership = +1;
itm.skill.defence = +1;
itm.nation = PIRATE;
n++;

// Ruby Rune Saber
makeref(itm,Items[n]);
itm.id = "rubysb";
itm.skipequip = false;
itm.name = "itmname_bladerubys";
itm.describe = "itmdescr_bladerubys";
itm.folder = "ammo";
itm.model = "rubysb";// was "demons"
itm.dmg_min = 30.0;
itm.dmg_max = 41.0;
itm.piercing = 60; //BB (90)
itm.block = 60;
itm.param.time = 0.1;
itm.skill.fencing = +2;
itm.nation = PIRATE;
n++;

// Sapphire Rune Saber
makeref(itm,Items[n]);
itm.id = "saphsb";
itm.skipequip = false;
itm.name = "itmname_bladesaphs";
itm.describe = "itmdescr_bladesaphs";
itm.folder = "ammo";
itm.model = "saphsb";// was "demons"
itm.dmg_min = 21.0;
itm.dmg_max = 33.0;
itm.piercing = 80; //BB (90)
itm.block = 80;
itm.param.time = 0.1;
itm.skill.fencing = +1;
itm.skill.defence = +1;
itm.nation = PIRATE;
n++;

items_description

itmname_bladedmsa {Diamond Rune Saber}
itmdescr_bladedmsa
{
This is one of the Rune Sabers that was forged from mythical salt mines on one of the island far away from Caribbean, by wielding this saber you can command your troops more easily.
}
itmname_bladeemesb {Emerald Rune Saber}
itmdescr_bladeemesb
{
This is one of the Rune Sabers that was forged from mythical salt mines on one of the island far away from Caribbean, by wielding you can feel balance between battle and peace.
}
itmname_bladerubys {Ruby Rune Saber}
itmdescr_bladerubys
{
This is one of the Rune Sabers that was forged from mythical salt mines on one of the island far away from Caribbean, by wielding you can see the blade is razor sharp.
}
itmname_bladerubys {Sapphire Rune Saber}
itmdescr_bladerubys
{
This is one of the Rune Sabers that was forged from mythical salt mines on one of the island far away from Caribbean, by wielding you can pierce and block enemy attack more easily.
}

And the character_init

case PLAYER_TYPE_ADVENTURER:
if(GetMySimpleOldName(ch) == "Bertorx")
{
ch.shiplog.Title.log0 = "My resurrection";
ch.shiplog.Entry.log0 = "Sometimes my luck and fate doesn't seem to fade away. After I died in that duel with this Spanish dog, I saw how they burn my corpse. I thought I could finally rest after that, but I guess I don't know when to quit. I shall face humanity and their crude judgements and experience the world once more."
if(ENABLE_WEAPONSMOD) GiveItem2Character(ch, "dmsabr");
else GiveItem2Character(ch, "dmsabr");
}
else
{
}
break;

case PLAYER_TYPE_REBEL:
if(GetMySimpleOldName(ch) == "Ertomeus")
{
ch.shiplog.Title.log0 = "My arrival as the unknown.";
ch.shiplog.Entry.log0 = "My career as a pirate has come to an end after that damn siege of our settlement on Nevis. I thought my life as a mortal was at it's end, but I was wrong. The rest of my pirate friends brought the best surgeons and physicians they could find and some mysterious monks. Whatever they plan was I am in their debt. My first intention is to infiltrate the colonies and show them to never mess with piates."
if(ENABLE_WEAPONSMOD) GiveItem2Character(ch, "emesbr");
else GiveItem2Character(ch, "emesbr");
}
else
{
}
break;

if(GetMySimpleOldName(ch) == "Dervia")
{
ch.shiplog.Title.log0 = "My introduction to Caribbean.";
ch.shiplog.Entry.log0 = "Once a beautiful pirate captain now a demoness. This all happened during my 'visit' on Cuba. The Spanish patrol found me and took their last breath,but I also was wounded heavily. I lost my consciousness at the governors mansion and after I woke up, I was on a main square tied up. The people saw that I was wake and shouted to the executioner to cut off my head...and he did it. This is all really strange as after my death I found myself in a strange cave. Their was a weird floating black orb and a white orb. I took the opportunity and touched the black one. A enormous and searing pain came through my body and I once again passed out. This time I woke up on Santiago main square where I was executed. My anger towards those Spanish lapdogs was some big that I burned the entire city myself, after that I continue my adventure and the Caribbean will cower before my might as I am the Angel of Death."
if(ENABLE_WEAPONSMOD) GiveItem2Character(ch, "rubysb");
else GiveItem2Character(ch, "rubysb");
}
else
{
}
break;

switch(CharPlayerType)
{
case PLAYER_TYPE_ADVENTURER:
if(GetMySimpleOldName(ch) == "Xertelen")
{
ch.shiplog.Title.log0 = "My revenge.";
ch.shiplog.Entry.log0 = "This is without doubt the most weird experience I've ever had. My highwayman profession became much more dangerous. Once I was captured by British soldiers who wanted to know the location of our hideout. I didn't want to talk and I was put to inhumane methods of persuasion, if you know what I mean. After I was tortured for 7 days, they executed me and I found myself on a bridge. On both of the sides was a image of my memory, some that I cherish and the ones I hate. After that two doors appear before me in different colors. A black door and white door. I unlocked the white door and I passed through them. It seems I was resurrected and my first personal mission is to exact the same punishment to my captours and all of the nations included"
if(ENABLE_WEAPONSMOD) GiveItem2Character(ch, "saphsb");
else GiveItem2Character(ch, "saphsb");
}
else
{
}
break;

Now @Grey Roger

How did you made the icon for Ebony Saber?

I made the icons for 4 Rune weapons and it looks like this

Diamond
dmsabr_icon.png

Ruby
rubysb_icon.png

Emerald
emesbr_icon.png

Sapphire
saphsb_icon.png

Back