• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Poll A ship in port is safe, but that’s not what ships are built for.

How is our beloved New Horizons since 2016?

• Lots of improvement.

• Little Improvement.

• A complete overhaul.

• Lots of new ships.

• New characters and storylines have been made.

Results are only viewable after voting.
There are some who have made custom ones, that have more detail and the correct masts.

Here is an example:

This is bad, I think the Elder Scrolls and Nexus is calling out for me again lol :woot

Nah, just playing :p I tried visiting Whiterun again tonight, my favorite little town in Skyrim and I'm not gonna lie, I kind of miss it but I had enough of our Dragonborn for now and the black compass guides me back to the Caribbean. :treasure: I guess Tamriel can wait. :yes But oh I can't wait for the next Elder Scrolls though. That will be an AWESOME day for the series' fans! :aar Does anyone else here play this game?:keith

But oh I can't wait for the next Elder Scrolls though. That will be an AWESOME day for the series' fans!
I am also waiting for that, i am also waiting for a new Gothic game and a new Witcher but these are even further away then Elder scrolls 6, if they ever exist.:rolleyes:

But as Gothic goes there are two mods that promise professional voice acting, at least in Polish, and same size as Gothic II, basically two new Gothic games and they may come out on 2020! :dance

The History Of Khorinis - prequel of Gothic game
The Chronicles of Myrtana

And a mod for Gothic 3 that improves the story, that will come out, some time.:shrug

EN – Community Story Project

In addition to those i await the Happily Ever After DLC for TEHO.

:ahoyMy computer is messed up right now. xD I've been talking to the support agents of Dell for the past few days. We tried system restore, image restore and even Factory Reset so all my files are gone now. :(
Anyway, they've decided it was my motherboard that's the problem and so they are sending a technician next week to replace it. My computer keeps freezing. I've noticed this for some time now but I thought it was nothing until it got worse so yeah hopefully this fixes the problem. They better fix this $5k laptop or I'm taking my money back xD

Shame, let's hope it gets fixed quickly!
Sounds really annoying, @DavyJack.
Good luck with getting it fixed.
You'll pull through; I'm certain. :onya
It's halfway fixed, I think. I played Skyrim and I'm not even 20min into the game and my computer got very hot then it froze. But when the technicians did tests on my rig they said overheating is not an issue. So, I don't know. They are scheduled to do more tests. Also, they've replaced some small parts in my rig so I guess that helped a little since it is very much better than before.

Well either it's a new problem or for some reason it didn't show up when they did tests.

Thankfully, my PC problems could be solved by me.

My laptops where overheating, so I bought thermal paste and I started cleaning the dust of them.
The other problem was with the hard drive which was easily solved by swapping it and reinstalling Windows.

Maybe a fan is broken?
I presume that they would clean it since it was opened.

It's halfway fixed, I think. I played Skyrim and I'm not even 20min into the game and my computer got very hot then it froze. But when the technicians did tests on my rig they said overheating is not an issue. So, I don't know. They are scheduled to do more tests. Also, they've replaced some small parts in my rig so I guess that helped a little since it is very much better than before.
Halfway is better than no way, at least. :onya

:ahoyHappy New Year to all! I haven't been active lately and will be more inactive in the coming weeks/months as the holidays are over and work has piled up along with some other kinds of stuff that need to be taken cared of.

I just want to mention it so at least a few people are aware of my disappearance avoiding the word "sudden" :razz. I will be active again as soon as most of work and home stuff are dealt with. :read:dance
I will just peek for a few minutes here and there as I find extra time but won't be of much help. Take care, everyone! :flower:beer:

:ahoyHappy New Year to all!
(Merrry Christmas and) a Happy New Year. to you too! :cheers

I haven't been active lately and will be more inactive in the coming weeks/months as the holidays are over and work has piled up along with some other kinds of stuff that need to be taken cared of.

I just want to mention it so at least a few people are aware of my disappearance avoiding the word "sudden" :razz. I will be active again as soon as most of work and home stuff are dealt with. :read:dance
Thanks for letting us know! Much appreciated.

And in case you weren't aware, we have a thread about Modder Availability for us "Storm Modders".

I will just peek for a few minutes here and there as I find extra time but won't be of much help.
Don't underestimate what you can accomplish in only a few minutes here and there! ;)

Take care, everyone! :flower:beer:
Always! We take care of each other here. :doff

:ahoyHello hello everyone! How's it going? :cheeky I'm here again, back to bother everyone. :p

Been busy as always. Got no other alibi for my absence. :p But I hear PotC has been UTD with Maelstrom Engine @ChezJfrey ? That is awesome but I also heard there are small bugs here and there that are very fixable according to @Mirsaneli . I'm very excited to try it out.

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing fine. :dance:aar:pflag

:ahoyHello hello everyone! How's it going? :cheeky I'm here again, back to bother everyone. :p

Been busy as always. Got no other alibi for my absence. :p But I hear PotC has been UTD with Maelstrom Engine @ChezJfrey ? That is awesome but I also heard there are small bugs here and there that are very fixable according to @Mirsaneli . I'm very excited to try it out.

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing fine. :dance:aar:pflag

Of course, anything is fixable. But for it to go faster, more people should be involved. At the moment, it's only ChezJfrey and myself.
Of course, credits also go to all the people who got involved from the beginning.

Of course, anything is fixable. But for it to go faster, more people should be involved. At the moment, it's only ChezJfrey and myself.
Of course, credits also go to all the people who got involved from the beginning.
And thank you very much for fixing these bugs. :beer::flower You guys are definitely going to make a lot of people's experience a lot better with the game. :bow

Hi! Hi! :ahoyI hope you all are doing well. I'm lurking around again to see how things are going. I downloaded the "Beyond New Horizons" in itch.io. After playing for 5 minutes, I need to recalibrate myself xD It HAS been a while and I'm so glad to see familiar members still active and going at it.

Back