• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Poll A ship in port is safe, but that’s not what ships are built for.

How is our beloved New Horizons since 2016?

• Lots of improvement.

• Little Improvement.

• A complete overhaul.

• Lots of new ships.

• New characters and storylines have been made.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Random question...

Is there a game anyone knows where they use advance money currency system from the 17th-18th century? I mean at least three money conversions would be great. Like copper, silver and gold type of thing. But more of like our theme so from farthings all the way to guineas. :woot Well that would be ridiculously immersed lol :monkeydance

I found this on the internet btw and it's what made me wonder if there is an adventure type game that uses such extensive currency system especially with our theme using most of what's in there or -ish.
I still am, to find a broad adventure type game that implements such advance currency system.

Skyrim has a MOD where there is copper, silver and gold and they even made a stand and extra NPC's in the stores to make exchanges but still not the same without the actual developers implementing it deep into the system with all the scripts and quests. Whew! That would be crazy but nice.

Skyrim has a MOD where there is copper, silver and gold and they even made a stand and extra NPC's in the stores to make exchanges but still not the same without the actual developers implementing it deep into the system with all the scripts and quests. Whew! That would be crazy but nice.
The Witcher 3 has also different currencies, there is the main one: Crowns and two other: Florens and Orens, that you can exchange for Crowns in the bank.

The Witcher 3 has also different currencies, there is the main one: Crowns and two other: Florens and Orens, that you can exchange for Crowns in the bank.
Lol. I have Wild Hunt. I didn't even realize that. It's been sitting in my steam library for awhile now. Capture.JPG I only played for that long and then I got hooked up with something else. :rofl
Capture2.JPG I've unlocked 3% of the achievements :rofl Damn, I've neglected this game. xD

You can try it out again some time, if you want, it is quite a good game.:cheers

It's never too late in my opinion, even when a game gets old it can be new for you since you haven't played it. ;)

You can try it out again some time, if you want, it is quite a good game.:cheers...
Maybe I will in the future. :) I'm having fun with New Horizons and TEHO atm :guns: And I got a lot going on in real life as well. If I can stop time for a few hours everyday and just do my own thing, I would :rofl
...It's never too late in my opinion, even when a game gets old it can be new for you since you haven't played it. ;)
That is very true. :yes I haven't played PotC for a good minute and now it's like I'm playing it again for the first time with all that thrill and everything. :dance

I am so into pirate themes that I have coins beside all my computers just like this and a lot of random places. My ASUS ROG is set up differently on another table for gaming and that side is packed with leather pouches with coins and everything :rofl That side is too much for me to show lol xD:rofl I'm slowly turning this supposedly office room in the house into a game/treasure room.:facepalm
What can I do, it takes my stress away after a long day at work. :cheeky
67685258_427137464561247_624371357303439360_n.jpg

Is there a game anyone knows where they use advance money currency system from the 17th-18th century? I mean at least three money conversions would be great. Like copper, silver and gold type of thing. But more of like our theme so from farthings all the way to guineas. :woot Well that would be ridiculously immersed lol :monkeydance
That was a planned feature for the cancelled Sea Dogs 4 by seaward.ru that was to be developed in a completely different engine.
Too bad Akella pulled the funding on that one. :(

I haven't played PotC for a good minute and now it's like I'm playing it again for the first time with all that thrill and everything. :dance
:woot

I am so into pirate themes that I have coins beside all my computers just like this and a lot of random places.
That. Is. So. COOL! :cheers

That was a planned feature for the cancelled Sea Dogs 4 by seaward.ru that was to be developed in a completely different engine.
Too bad Akella pulled the funding on that one. :(...
:moddingTHAT WOULD'VE BEEN AWESOME!!!:modding If I win the lottery, I'll fund that game for sure, I swear to the heavens and Jack Sparrow's dead Mom I'll do it! :yes:woot:rofl
...That. Is. So. COOL! :cheers
:p

By the way, i have a parrot in my room, he's not very talkative/alive but he is a parrot nevertheless. :bird:
Niiice!

Well, my living room is appropriately geeky too.
Have WAY too much LEGO there. Though my pirate ships are still at my parents...

:moddingTHAT WOULD'VE BEEN AWESOME!!!:modding If I win the lottery, I'll fund that game for sure, I swear to the heavens and Jack Sparrow's dead Mom I'll do it! :yes:woot:rofl
@Eddy is your contact person then. Don't know if he'll respond anymore if you send him a PM, but you can always try.

Well in my living room there is this:
IMG_20181128_142309.jpg
And a few smaller ones but this 3D puzzle Black Pearl is my favorite.:D

Yes, it needs space, but definitely worth it.

There is also this model i found on YouTube that puts my 3D puzzle to shame, it costs a lot more though so you get what you pay.
My 3D puzzle Black Pearl costed me around 36€, this costs 446.13€ plus 85.83€ shipping.

ZHL all-scenario version of the black pearl ship model kits | eBay

This is the one i have:
CubicFun The Queen Anne's Revenge Blackbeard's Ship 3d Puzzle 26" Model 1 95 for sale online | eBay

For some reason it is named Queen Anne's Revenge and not Black Pearl, maybe for copyright reasons, since the Black Pearl a ship made up by Disney and the Queen Anne's Revenge is a historical ship.
That's my guess anyway. :shrug

Yes, it needs space, but definitely worth it.

There is also this model i found on YouTube that puts my 3D puzzle to shame, it costs a lot more though so you get what you pay.
My 3D puzzle Black Pearl costed me around 36€, this costs 446.13€ plus 85.83€ shipping.

ZHL all-scenario version of the black pearl ship model kits | eBay

This is the one i have:
CubicFun The Queen Anne's Revenge Blackbeard's Ship 3d Puzzle 26" Model 1 95 for sale online | eBay

For some reason it is named Queen Anne's Revenge and not Black Pearl, maybe for copyright reasons, since the Black Pearl a ship made up by Disney and the Queen Anne's Revenge is a historical ship.
That's my guess anyway. :shrug
Now that's just crazy. Crazily awesome!!! :treasure:That is so beautiful! An awesome treasure! There's only three left OMG if only I got the money and space rn. Salute to the creators of that mini Black Pearl! :guns::bow

EDIT: They have a Black Pearl Golden Version 2019!!! It's the last one. I might make my move anytime now lol :woot:modding

Last edited:
They are certainly, very very very nice, if only i could buy one of them. :rolleyes:
:ship

Well at least i have the 3D puzzle version which still looks good in my opinion. :onya

I would also really like to have this:
The Black Pearl cannons

But if the expensive model of the Black Pearl was over my budget, this is way over still its surely one of my dream ships.

At least i captain her on the Sea Dogs games.xD

This is the Black Pearl that I've got:
1004004011173568.jpg

Missing a mast, but not bad.

And I've got this one too, which is not the Black Pearl, but IS a better model:
91CF8G%2BOs0L._SX466_.jpg

Back