• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Additional music

Cavily

Landlubber
I'm not sure if I am in the right section for this, anyway. I was using some music for my potc game and was thinking about sharing it. Most of the tracks are from the pirates of the Caribbean movie and some are from different things. So if anyone wanted to ''hear'' it out, I couldn’t upload the file here so here is a download link.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/24295096/Music.rar

:ahoymate!

What version of POTC are you playing? I ask because the latest version has some differences in the folders than the earlier versions.

I'm still using the build mod 13. I didn't think the music.ini file would the same, so I only included the .ogg files and my suggestions where I used the music.

Ok, I have not had a chance to listen to it yet. There is a movie music sound pack on our MODDB site for the older versions of build 14, but I do not know if it works with the latest version.

There is a movie music sound pack on our MODDB site for the older versions of build 14, but I do not know if it works with the latest version.
That is actually the only of the music packs that is adapted for the Beta 3 code base. :yes

I didn't made it into a full music pack, just some tracks that could be added if someone wantend to.

I just noticed that some of the potc track were already in the pirates of the caribbean movie music pack.

Back