• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

After battle in Greenford, game crashed...

FrozenHeart

Freebooter
Hi all,
I have 2 problem. If any one know the solution of these problem please let me know.
Probs-1:
I am playing POTC with mod 13 final (not mod 14) and it's update. Game crashing is a regular problem for me. I won't bother much coz after trying 2/3 times it run smoothly. But after the 'Battle at Green ford' when I need to go back to my ship again for defend it from english warships, it crashing permanently. I can't go back to the sea or to ship. I stuck in there for 3 days. Trying & trying with no progress. I had already tried with some fixes specified in the forum here, but no result.

Probs-2:
And another problem is, before I started the above mission I could not go to any sea battle with any pirate ship or with other. It was triggered after I complete the mission 'Find Danielle'. When system show that there is a ship that I can attack and if I accept it then there is no menu options in left side down and weather is very foggy too. I had to start all over from save game.

Thanks in advance. And I am using an old pc with intel graphic.

:ahoy mate!

First, have you applied the Intel graphics fix? Links are in my signature below.

If so, then it get hard to answer. Build 13 was always unstable for me, so someone else might have some ideas.

:ahoy mate!

First, have you applied the Intel graphics fix? Links are in my signature below.

If so, then it get hard to answer. Build 13 was always unstable for me, so someone else might have some ideas.
:ahoy mate,
Many thanks for the replay. I tried them specially from your 2nd link as I mention before. No result. :(
Now I am want to give a try from the 3rd link you provided. Lets see...
I have mod 14, but it is to much for my old pc, it is more then 11 years old. I need to upgrade it(actually have to buy a new one) :modding

Back