• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help After the mutiny

TommyM

Sovereign of Death
Storm Modder
Sail to Tortuga - Smuggler says Thanks on jetty – QB Update **** - Enter tavern, - Transported to table Mr Gibbs talking to Guy Verbinski then change back to Jack Sparrow - Annamaria talks to you. – Gives you back compass – Exit tavern – talk to self ( Q B Update) - take Annamaria’s boat - on setting sail Q B update – Sail to Jamaica

Exit tavern – talk to self ( Q B Update)
At this point Jack talks to himself random lines such as "That will be five gold piceses" or "I am all ears" also the quest won't update

Latest Beta 2.5? Or latest Beta 3 WIP 16? Have you tried reloading from an earlier save?
Unfortunately I haven't been able to play much of anything for a good long time, so I don't know what is going on with this.
However, I intend to, once Beta 3 is released with all general gameplay working, to play through things myself and fix whatever story issues I run into.

Could you upload your savegame? Perhaps I can have a look at it and see what's going on?

That is a popular storyline and others are not reporting that error so no one can help you until we understand what your particular problem is. Have you tried starting over from your last good save?

Go to: your POTC--->save--->Jack Sparrow and select your last save. Check the date and time. Then zip it and then you can upload it here.
But! Your game will no longer work with that zip file in there, so remove it after uploading it here.

Back