• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help AOP2 wont start

If your hardware is ok, then it must be a software problem. All I can think of now is maintenance. Get AVG Free and IOBit Advanced System Care 6, and IOBit Smart Defrag.
Then fumigate that box.

Yesterday I scaned my computer with auslogics boost speed and run registry repair, clean up, defrag and registry defrag. after that nothing changed with the game. Maybe you could give me a link to aop2 installation that works 100%? At least we'll be sure that problem is/isnt in my installation :)

Deactivate your Antivirus and Antispyware temporarely and try to start your game after. If you fear Infections you can disconect your Ethernet for that test. If that also doesn´t help i would recommend you to give your OS a fresh install. Maybe it got damaged by the time. For the future i would recommend you to make a backup of a fresh installed OS with Acronis True Image Home for example. Makes it easier and faster to run out of such situations ;)

well deactivating antivirus didnt help. I dont think that I have any antispyware program.

It would be better if I dont screw up my computer becouse of the thing I do first time. Im thinking of getting new pc but next 2 month will be boring without aop2.:nogood Maybe my new computer wont have problems like this :D

Anyway thanks for your help and time. :)

I would recommend you to buy one with AMD-Graphic-Card because AoP 2 CoAS doesn´t like NVIDIA very much under some circumstances with Win7-64bit like bad weather in the CoAS or if you are eliminating the Spanish Armada (10 Man´o´War Ships) for Ascold. It could get unplayble there! I had that problem and was changing to AMD because i break for AoP 2 :bird:

Back