• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Applying for Coordinator

In that case, I'd say: Just do the best you can! We'll appreciate everything you can do and I hope you'll have a good time here with us. :cheers

Eh, it is just a title anyhow. If you are doing something that benefits the project and advances the goals of the group I bet no one would care if your title said "Pirate King and Lord of the World". Besides, how many people are on the forums with titles under their name that actually don't do what they have listed? I would rather have someone doing a task with no title than 1000 people with a title not doing anything productive at all. Just my thoughts on it.
:walkplank

That's all well and good, but I'm afraid that with the other people that do have titles and do do anything not doing anything, he, and indeed the rest of us, won't be doing much of anything with our coordinator titles either. As of this morning, I kind of ran out of stuff for him to do other than waiting like Captain Armstrong and I.

We need to find a few very good and dedicated modelers who are willing to take assignments and can help us with weapons (that's the problem at the moment) and maybe one or two more ships and actually FINISH. We have a few dedicated modelers, of course, but there's barely anything getting done right now in either department.

Back