• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

At World's End Black Pearl

Captain.Sparrow

Freebooter
Can You Make Dameged Black Pearl Somthink Similiar like This Version
I Do Not Want To Offend Your's Community But In This Version Is Better Sails Than Your's Version Of The Black Pearl Sails Or You Can Do Something Similar To The Versions Of This Sails?

P.S Sorry If I Offend Your's Community But For Me In This Version Of Black Pearl Sails Look Like's In The Movie, And Sorry For My English

Attachments

• pearl.jpg
    pearl.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 207
  • the_black_pearl_sail_plan_by_bonjourmonami-d3elg67.jpg
    the_black_pearl_sail_plan_by_bonjourmonami-d3elg67.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 191
The Black Pearl's sails have always been a topic for debate. It always seems that, no matter what we choose to do, there's always someone who says "No, that's not right; this is."
The sails have been changed many times before because of this, and the current layout is generally what we agreed on for the most recent model.

Some months ago I made a special version of the uncursed Pearl with old yards. Here is all I still have. I could not find the thread discussing it.

Attachments

• Black Pearl old yards.7z
    5 KB · Views: 161
Oh Ok I Understand Sorry If I Offended Community, What Obout Dameget Pearl?
You haven't offended anyone, it's just a common request that gets a little repetitive. :wp

We did have a Damaged Pearl model in the works, but it had some technical problems and was pushed aside.
At some point, we might be able to get someone to fix the model and get it into the game.

Back