• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Back (finally) {MODS SECTION}

an expansion pack?? can you please the me wtf you're talking about? i'm just alittle in the dark here...

Nope, I don't know much more than that, and if I did, I might not be able ta tell ya 'cause it's classified, see? :b: :b: 8) :d: :p:

Arg, too bad there isn't a way to bribe her..I'll give ye 100 of me posts to get the information. :b:

ya don't wanna do that mate,we'l steal some a Spaz's posts ta bribe her,Spaz's got so many,he won't notice :b:

We'll just skim some off the top of the pile. :b:

Hey NK, welcome back. This forum isn't the same without you. Glad to hear you have recovered.

Do you know or remember if the Jason Mega start and the moderate work wiith the current build? When 10.1 first came our they didn't work, but I think you were going to fix it. Did you ever get around to it? xD::

<!--`QuoteBegin-CatalinaThePirate`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CatalinaThePirate)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Heh, then you should know, because all modders are cursed!   :yes[/quote]

Ha, damn shame I don't know a thing about the modding. xD:

good too see ya back NK :yes me was absend too for a long time because of my job gg xD::

just asking some info.....
wich files is needed to add a ship ......
I know about adding ships without the build ...
but after ships_init.c and ships.h
what do i miss .... ?
thanks in advance.
xD:

Back