• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Back (finally) {MODS SECTION}

<!--`QuoteBegin-muddymonkey77`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(muddymonkey77)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->let me know what you need and I can help you out.  I know what to do.  First I need to know what you have.....[/quote]

The exampel is to add a ship with exist texturing.

without the build I add my ship in ships_init.c and ships.h (bottom line)

But in the build the ships list in ships.h has been changed, and I can't find wich files is used instead.

i know about the unique ship id, and therefor I had to name it
"lugger3_" + PIRATE;

but which file do i miss ?

<!--`QuoteBegin-skittle`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(skittle)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->:shock:[/quote]
Well hello but what do you want to say with that?

JSJ, I did this with my Lugger CT and my Xebec CT. The files you need to change are complicated to explain because there are so many. I suggest you download my ships mod and there you will find out what I did by looking at all the files in the mod package.

If you already have it, here is the file tree for the files I altered or created - you have to create a new file for each new ship -

Code:
Pirates of the Caribbean folder

PROGRAM folder

BATTLE_INTERFACE folder

BattleInterface.c file

Ships folder

Ships_init.c file

RESOURCE folder

INI folder

INTERFACES folder

pictures.ini file

TEXTS folder

ENGLISH folder

common.ini file

common.ini file

MODELS folder

Ships folder

Lugger4 folder

lugger4.gm file

lugger4_mast1.gm file

lugger4_mast2.gm file

lugger4_mast3.gm file

lugger4_mast4.gm file

lugger4_path.gm file

lugger4_rey_a2.gm file

lugger4_rey_a3.gm file

lugger4_rey_a4.gm file

lugger4_rey_b2.gm file

lugger4_rey_b3.gm file

lugger4_rey_b4.gm file

Xebec4 folder

xebec4.gm file

xebec4_mast2.gm file

xebec4_mast3.gm file

xebec4_mast4.gm file

xebec4_path.gm file

xebec4_rey_a2.gm file

xebec4_rey_a3.gm file

xebec4_rey_a4.gm file

xebec4_rey_b3.gm file

Textures folder

Ships folder

catalinlugger4.tga.tx

catalinxebec4.tga.tx
Lines or sections I changed are delineated by a line looking something like this - // <--- CatalinaThePirate Check the code to see what I changed and how I changed it.

Hope this helps! :cheers :cheers

you know what cat...i noticed, taht what i thought was ur ships the Ct models...wasnt wat i thought...they were not ct...where cant i get ur ct model ships? :cheers

In the PA Mod Center:

http://mods.piratesahoy.net

(this is also where you will find LOTS of great mods besides the BUILD!)

Sorry there are no pix, I took some of them down because I needed to make space on my musicats server... Keep thinking I should upgrade but maybe I'll do it over at my ganotherapyusa server.

Aye Cap'n Jack dey be a nice addition tew de game,I sometimes switch from a Frigate tew a Xebec fer speed :onya

Well since it's MY creation, it's my choice to tell you about it. I just can't talk about someone else's creation if I don't have their permission to do so. :onya :yes

Woah thats great :shock: , new ships,new islands,new quests in the next mod,hey is there a new weapon in the next build :cheeky

Back