• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Ben Gunn

... now ya know why he talks like that! xD:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Technology/Pix/pictures/2009/7/24/1248433874260/Nuclear-Explosion-001.jpg[/img]

WOW! ye 'certs got sum nerv t'tey mi brew lad! :( 'cos I uses dis drink t' get de rust ofen mi bike :wp HAR! HAR! HAR! :beer

If you still have your copy of POTC lying around Ben, you should really give it a try with Build 13, or the latest build 14! Believe me, I do understand why you really couldn't get into POTC when it first came out. I was so hyped up to see a sequel to Sea Dogs myself, and so utterly disappointed with what we got, a half finished, bastardized game! That cartoonish console interface was atrocious, and the story was almost as bad.

If you haven't taken a look at the builds recently mate, I do highly recommend you at least give them a try, the builds add quite a bit to the gameplay! Some of the console interface quirkyness has been fixed, and the game overall looks much better. There are still a few problems, but hopefully in time we can get those ironed out. Build 13 is probably the most stable, but Build 14 adds so much content that it is very much worth playing, even with a few bugs still to be worked out.

Well it soo 'apens as I doo 'ave mi owd game 'ere! I's will loord it up ans see weer we gooers then! Oh, yes! :will

%3Ca%20href=%27http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Technology/Pix/pictures/2009/7/24/1248433874260/Nuclear-Explosion-001.jpg%27%20class=%27bbc_url%27%20title=%27External%20link%27%20rel=%27nofollow%27%3Ehttp://static.guim.c...plosion-001.jpg%3C/a%3E[/img]

WOW! ye 'certs got sum nerv t'tey mi brew lad! :( 'cos I uses dis drink t' get de rust ofen mi bike :wp HAR! HAR! HAR! :beer

Coke does the same thing with rust. xD: I've seen it work its way through steel beams, too. :woot Don't think it's quite as explosive as yer brew, though. :no :cheers

Cool stuff Ben, you do fantastic work mate! :onya

The moving water and longboat look fantastic! If I ever decide to change sigs, I am definitely gonna use that one! :dance

Ellaybe Island is the home port of The League of Independent Buccaneers, otherwise known as the LIB! They are the fantastic group of modders that did the original mods to Sea Dogs! In fact, without there help, we might have never got off the ground here at PA! They gave us the courage to even think we might be able to attempt to mod POTC! We owe them a debt that could never be repaid!

You can find Ellaybe Island HERE!

OK mate .... Do I have to make a directory to put the mods in???? :keith

:no

I usually save the download ( compressed ) files in there own folder

The download files should be extracted and installed into ( on top of ) the games' folders automatically - if the installation instructions are followed.

Remember to run the Runme & Rename bat files -- or you will have serious problems :yes

Ahoy thar Ben Gunn! :dance

And specially since you are one of our eldest and most revered captains in LIB :bow, it is great to see ye anchored in this harbor :) I have been sailing around these parts for some time now and I think it is a great place to be!

Would be nice to see more LIBers drop their anchors here more often! :keith

Thagarr, thank you for the gracious introduction as well mate :doff PA! is for sure a great bastion in its own right by now for POTC modding and it is great to see it carried on the flame and then some. :onya

lets have a few drinks, on me! :drunk

Cheers!

Thanks for your kind words Duke Suraknar, and for the rum! Good to see you mate! :cheers

Well Blows mi darn ...ans call mi shorty LOL xD:

If'n it ain't mi owd shipmate Suarknar! I's din't nose dat ye sailed in dees waters lad! :eek:k

It be goods t'see ye matey! :will

Wells I's got THREE downloads on mi drive nar..fur dis P.O.T.C. Lark!

1. 2010_07_23_614 beta_patch 3.1 2. b14_beta1_full ans 3. b14_beta1_light Oh, ans one called ENB!

Nar t'mi experience, ye either loads dees files straight into de game directory OR to a separate file named MODS! They are self-extracting files with no 'read me's' and they are going to extract themselves straight to whereever I direct them, so it looks t'me lads!........Oh,yes! :keith

:will :will :will

Wells I's got THREE downloads on mi drive nar..fur dis P.O.T.C. Lark!

1. 2010_07_23_614 beta_patch 3.1 2. b14_beta1_full ans 3. b14_beta1_light Oh, ans one called ENB!

Nar t'mi experience, ye either loads dees files straight into de game directory OR to a separate file named MODS! They are self-extracting files with no 'read me's' and they are going to extract themselves straight to whereever I direct them, so it looks t'me lads!........Oh,yes! :keith

:will :will :will

There was a bit of a mixup with the installer Ben, do not install the ENB graphics enhancement or Swiftshader, they got swapped by accident. :facepalm

You need to install the B14 Beta Full first, and then the patch, the light version is just for people that don't want to download the full version, it leaves out a few things. Then as Talisman points out, you need to be sure and run the Runme.bat and the Rename.bat! Sorry about the confusion mate!

Back